Need a little assistance removing chroma splash screen
How to I remove the chroma splash screen I got it set to play a custom video but the chroma splash screen keeps showing up before the video...which file(.xml) do I need to edit or is there a fix comeing? And no I'm not new to kodi been doing this since xbmc but I am new to skinning any help will be appreciated?
Startup.xml and remove the control with "<texture>startup.png</texture>".

Tgx
Video 
Did that already this is what it showing I'm trying to remove the grey screen before the splash screen starts https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgocs45nobbwsx...M.mov?dl=0[/img]
Remove "<include>Fanart_Art</include>"

Tgx
Both the startup.png & the fan art lines are removed from the xml file and I'm still receiving that grey screen I even rebooted kodi to see if that was the problem negative??
This removes what you asked only in the startup screen.
If you want to remove the background throughout the skin, that's a different and bigger story!

Tgx
Gotta start somewhere lol...I don't wanna remove from the background from the whole theme just that start up background in the beginning in the video if it can't be removed I appreciate your help I'm pretty decent with editing files
Also remove "<include>OverlayFull</include>" if you want only to see black.

Tgx
That did it thanks for the help
I am very interested in removing the wallpaper threw out. May I ask, just how BIG of a job are you talking? At very least is there a way to turn the transparency down more than 50%? I apperciate any info shared and thanks for a great skin!!
(2016-02-07, 07:40)dirty6885 Wrote: I am very interested in removing the wallpaper threw out. May I ask, just how BIG of a job are you talking? At very least is there a way to turn the transparency down more than 50%? I apperciate any info shared and thanks for a great skin!!

I've already added more levels of transparency down to 0% in the latest version on Github:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.c...its/master

This option will be available in the next official release.

Thanks

Tgx
I checked out that link. Im going to edit the xml myself and lower the transparency. Thank you so much for the valuable info. I do have 1 more question for you. What would need to be edited to make the border around the icons smaller as well as the bottomn icon label border. Thanks again!!
Maybe with a screenshot i can understand better.
(2016-01-27, 17:30)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Startup.xml and remove the control with "<texture>startup.png</texture>".

Tgx

Hi TGX - Where can you find the startup.png file?

How do I go about changing the file for my own one?
Hi I posted this already in your main skin topic. Sorry to repeat but thought maybe this was the right place. I want to make the startup screen stay for a certain length of time without having to set it in the settings How can I do that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need a little assistance removing chroma splash screen0