Box Sets?
Is there maybe away to make a BoxSet with Ember Media Manager, without having to go first into Kodi.
I really love to have Boxsets, but I really want it Offline .nfo files.
Can you maybe add a function of when you select all example three Movies Lord of the Rings and click onto Right Click and add BoxSet,
Then if possible when you click onto this, you can use the TABpage from Ember Media Manager "Sets" for making the NFO (Pictures) / Offline Files?
DJHulp.
Actually you can add automatically in a movie set a film, if in the option there is activated the correct settings..."Add Movie automatically to Collections"
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
Example a Folder called Movies.
Into the folder is example 2 Movies Folder Called:
- Hotel Transylvania 1 (2012).
- Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015).
Into the Folder are the .ISO Files.

I add then into Movies folder from Ember Media Manager.
Then I go to Sets add New Set.
Add the Information.
It places onto the Sets.

But then it going wrong, when I try to Scrape from it then the information does knothing.
How can I fix this?

(2016-01-28, 19:26)DJHulp Wrote: Can you please tell me how to change the NFO & Artwork Offline from it.
https://www.themoviedb.org/translate/tv/...anguage=nl
The TMDB ID: 45782?

I always handle my sets manually, don't like how TMDB put movies together

In Set tab, right click and select create new set from context menu, call it what ever you like
Select the movies that you want in your new set (push it to the left side)
When you hit OK the movies nfo get updated with correct set info
For set images you have to download them manually outside of Ember and select them one by one
How can I place the Videos / Boxset into Kodi?
When I try it I only see into the Movies Tab from Kodi the Movies, not the Box Sets. Sad

after that, setup the MovieSets with a folder where EMM save poster and Fanart...

after that install in kodi http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502 the addon MSAA, for import all images from the folder.
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
Thank You it works Wink, but only one problem is there away to add more folders for Searching to the BoxSets.
Example I have two External Drives with Movies.
I want to Place one folder with Boxsets from the Movies on that Drive.
But also search onto the Second Drive with a another Folder.
Is there away to let him Search both Drives at the same time?
Problem Solved! Wink
Just leave it onto Enable: "Enable searching of a common parant folder".
And Search for it. Wink

Also I forget to add the function on: Libary Settings -> Movies Box Set Enabled.

Thanks For The Awesome Help! Wink

IS THERE AWAY TO ADD DISCS INTO SETS? Wink
(2016-01-28, 23:53)DJHulp Wrote: Problem Solved! Wink
Just leave it onto Enable: "Enable searching of a common parant folder".
And Search for it. Wink

Also I forget to add the function on: Libary Settings -> Movies Box Set Enabled.

Thanks For The Awesome Help! Wink

IS THERE AWAY TO ADD DISCS INTO SETS? Wink

Yes, you can add it in Ember under Expert settings: <setname>-discart.png, but it's not supported by MSAA.
(2016-01-29, 15:14)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, you can add it in Ember under Expert settings: <setname>-discart.png, but it's not supported by MSAA.
But how can I scrape it then, I tryed it with Xtra Fanart, but it doesn't find the Boxsets Disc?
I tryed disc.png - 222-disc.png & 222-discart.png.
i have a fair few movie sets scanned into both my kodi installations, as you can see here, and i'm 99.99% sure kodi doesnt support a movieset discart....if i'm wrong, i would love to know how to do it.
i think it is skin dependant
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Box Sets?0