Intel NUC - Skylake (6th Generation CPU)
Hi noggin:
The Samsung I have will tolerate sharpness settings to about 8 or 9 (out of 100) before it starts to introduce any undue ringing on edges. At zero, comparatively speaking, it's a little bit on the blurry side for my tastes. I generally like to use windows explorer & text to set my sharpness setting. I will set it to zero when I do my testing for you guys. Smile

I do have some Spears & Munsil & other test patterns I'll check out in the near future for the community, but I'm leaving for a weekend trip tomorrow & won't be able to mess around with it until early next week.

My immediate thoughts are that either the Intels are slightly rolling off the HF on their video output or the Beebox is boosting the HF (duh, obvious, I know Wink ) I also plan to compare it against my Win 10+nVidia PC & SATV as well, just for shites & gripes. Wink

Believe me, I was quite surprised at the results of my comparison. I expected the image quality of the 3 Braswells to be the same. But I switched back to the Beebox my eyes & gut just said "that looks better".

I don't want to derail the thread any more so when I get a chance to do this I'll pick it up in the Beebox thread. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Skylake-U lineup - by oWarchild - 2015-08-12, 15:09
#Skylake NUCs coming soon - by omnium - 2015-11-02, 13:13
RE: Intel NUC - Skylake (6th Generation CPU) - by Karnis - 2015-12-30, 15:18
Intel NUC - SkyLake - by _Spook_ - 2016-01-28, 13:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Skylake (6th Generation CPU)1