• 114(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
When multiple profiles are enabled, the master user can backup and restore the skin settings but the other users can not restore any backups.

Edit: Disregard, I found out that the Skin Helper Service Skin Backup add-on was not enabled for the additional users. All is well now.
Hi I just updated to libreelec 8.0.2 from 8.0.1 and I'm using Intel NUC​ and skin number is 3.7.56. Using kodis built in Stalker addon.

I noticed when I use the EPG mini guide whilst watching Live TV it breaks the EPG guide totally. Only way to bring it back is restart...

I can access the EPG guide in the full screen manner and that is fine... It's when I have the mini EPG overlay that the entire EPG stops working even in full screen mode. Is this a known problem? Thanks!

Update: just rolled back to libreelec 8.0.1 and the live tv epg mini guide overlay works perfectly again. So maybe something's wrong with interaction of titsn skin and libreelec 8.0.2?
Hi!
Possible bug:
Changing the codec info icon doesn't change the codec info icon, which is displayed on the live-tv OSD.
It only changes the icons of movies and series
Hi, any way we can add a pin to the home screen shortcuts we create (individually) ? Serves as a parental control...
Would really appreciate any help....thanks in advance
@marvellian:
That is out of scope of the skin.
For parental control there is an addon available whose author has been banned from the forum, so I sent you a private message.

@admin:
He asked in a reasonably way for parental control and the addon from the author whose name should not be mentioned is the only one available (apart from using profiles), so don't be so childish deleting everything.
@malvinas2

http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules

http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_Add-ons

I am sure I was polite to you. Suck it up and grow up.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I had a search through the forum but couldn't find an answer.

I am running the titan and the Netflix 2 layout. The widget thumbnails for tv series and upper right background artwork for tv show up, but for movies the movie artwork isn't showing in either the widget thumbs or the background. It just shows a generic tile of the same movie posters for every movie. The movie logo shows up fine though. If I switch the thumbnail view to 'poster' the movie posters show, but the top right background artwork still won't show. When I go into info there is artwork in that view.

Ideally I would like to have it in landscape tiles and have it working for movies the same way as it does for tv widgets. If anyone has any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Ugh, anyone else having the home screen going all black? I edited a menu item, it built the skin then just went black. I'm using net flux style home screen. This happened again after seeing up the menu.

Sent from my XT1575
Greetings "Super" (<-understatement) Marcel.. {smile}

Your time, energies, and scholarship invested in 'Titan' is without parallel. Thank YOU so very, very much!

I recently upgraded from Jarvis to Krypton and, while I am NOT certain of the cause, I think I am having a problem with 'Krypton', 'Titan' and/or 'Super Favourites'. Here is what happens.

When I am on a Super Favourites list item and click context menu a Menu pops up on the left hand side of the screen. The menu reads:
MENU
Edit Super Favourite
Copy Super Favourite
Add to Kodi favourites
Explore Kodi favaourites
Super Favourite settings

When I click on "Edit Super Favourite" another sub-menu appears. Unfortunately, only the lower right corner of this sub-menu appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Assuming that an upper left corner (x,y) position attribute of the screen is {0,0}., it seems that the sub-menu's upper left position point is (negative, negative) causing the sub-menu to crop the upper left area fo the sub-menu.

Without the left portion of the sub-menu visible you cannot read the sub-menu option (eg. 'Delete', 'Rename', etc.) descriptions. All you can see is the end of a highlighted line. Highlighted line navigation still works and if you click on the highlighted line the sub-menu option will work (even though you cannot read the description).

This also happens when using 'Super Favorites' to (re)start a video - The 'Resume' / 'Start at beginning' dialog box is also cropped.

How can I get the sub-menu to properly position itself so I can read it?

Again I am NOT certain as to which piece of software is the cause of this. I am only after some scholarship as to how to fix this cropping problem.

Thanx bunches!

Environment:
Android 5.1.1
Kodi 17.3
Super Favourites 1.5.9
Titan 3.7.56 skin

NB: Everything works fine on my identical Windows 8.1 install.
I have a problem similar to what Frozin posted. I'm on the latest beta using the Netflix 1 layout, and whenever the skin tries to refresh, it gets stuck and will never update. This persists if I restart Kodi, all of the widgets will be blank and never update. I can't edit the skin settings either. The only workaround is to change the skin and restart Kodi. The release on the official Kodi repo still works fine.
(2017-06-05, 13:25)malvinas2 Wrote: @marvellian:
That is out of scope of the skin.
For parental control there is an addon available whose author has been banned from the forum, so I sent you a private message.

@admin:
He asked in a reasonably way for parental control and the addon from the author whose name should not be mentioned is the only one available (apart from using profiles), so don't be so childish deleting everything.

Thank you malvinas2 and am sorry if I caused any issues wothout meaning to.
No issues marvellian. It's all ok.

Enjoy the forum Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Not sure whats going on with the code for 'forced views' but somethings a bit wonky. It seems like it wants to go through other views before its target view so I had to disable a couple views it was cycling through which made it better for tv. But for music it doesn't seem to work at all. I use panel square details (510) for Music Artists and Albums and (516) for Music Songs.
[Bug]

System:
Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
Kodi Krypton 17.3
Skin: Titan Beta 3.7.60
using PlexKodiConnect addon

If I resume a movie or a tv show using a widget, the OSD doesnt show a poster or a discart. If I resume the movie or the tv show via the menu the OSD displays the poster and the fanart. This wouldnt be that bad but it crashes this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...t=porthole addon and doesnt show any information in this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...=frontview addon.

I have no idea if it is a kodi, a skin or any other issue...Huh

PS: Sorry for my bad english...
Is there a switch for Artist slideshow during Music playback? It seems to be dimmed with no screensaver enabled.

Also not sure if this is related to Titan or not but I have fanart images thru Cdart manager in specific artist folder, but the artist slideshow program does not play the images from those folders even though its pointed there.
Settings< Slideshow< Local artist folder
Use local images first is selected but I only get a default image.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6