• 1(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
TITAN SKIN VERSION 3.7.x (Kodi Krypton)

Attention. The version of the skin that is currently on the Kodi official repo is outdated.
Please use the BETA version untill I release a new stable version.

How to install the beta version?

1) Download the zipfile for my beta repository https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

2) In Kodi, go to settings --> Add-ons --> Install from zipfile --> select the downloaded zip.

3) After installing the repo, "Marcelveldts beta repo" will be listed at the available repo locations in Kodi. Note that sometimes it can take a while before the repo actually lists any content because Kodi updates the content of the repo in the background. To speed up this process you can either restart Kodi or press the "Check for updates" button in the left sidebar menu.

4) While still in Kodi-settings-addons, Go to "Install from repository". Select the "Marcelveldt's beta repo" repository.

5) Select the Look and feel --> skin section. Select the Titan BETA skin.
<reserved>
I'm looking forward to it!

If you need anyone else to test, or could use any Photoshop work, let me know! I used to do skins for Emby ( http://emby.media/community/index.php?/t...requested/ ) any example of some of my work.
Thanks! I miss Titan with the latest Milhouse OpenELEC builds.
What are your first impressions on Krypton?
Please don't think I'm hassling, but do you have any ETA on the Krypton version of Titan? There's no rush, but it would be good to know whether to update to the test builds yet.

Best wishes,

Mark
Well, there's a breaking change coming up for Krypton that will break all skins compatability so I'm waiting for that.
If you're really waiting for it, I can do a quick build of the work I have so far
(2016-02-15, 15:42)marcelveldt Wrote: Well, there's a breaking change coming up for Krypton that will break all skins compatability so I'm waiting for that.
If you're really waiting for it, I can do a quick build of the work I have so far

Hi,

I wouldn't expect you do to anything more than you already do, but if it is easy for you to build what you have, I'd be more than happy to get testing!

Best wishes,

Mark
OK, give me a few days and I'll put a first beta version on the emby repo
I have stopped using titan in order to progress kodis version. It will be nice to switch back when it's available.
I think I can manage to have the first beta/alpha version of the skin for Krypton before the end of the week
(2016-02-23, 01:30)marcelveldt Wrote: I think I can manage to have the first beta/alpha version of the skin for Krypton before the end of the week

Thanks!!!!! Looking forward to it!
Am I going to need to side load a new version of Kodi to get Titan skin on krypton? Or will it update in the get more option?
Considering going with the nightly millhouse builds so I can get HEVEC playback on my raspberry Pi2 really don't wish to lose Titan skin though Sad how close are you with a BETA for Krypton? I'm going to go with two setups. One as a stable build (I'm on Jarvis) and maybe use a fast SD card for do builds that I can update as and when.

Really keen to try the Titan skin on the latest build though. You're work is brilliant and across so many versions I don't expect you to go any further out of your way, so nothing that stretches you anymore.
The basics is done, basic navigation etc. should work but I did not yet implement any Krypton only features, only fixed all stuff that broke in the Krypton changes.
I can post this version as a first beta today if you want and we can build from that
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6