• 5(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-03-16, 01:10)mcelliott Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 23:51)Charles R Wrote: Could we get a newer version (than 3.7.1) included in the nightlies?

3.7.4 is in the repository. If you downloaded 3.7.1 you should be able to update to 3.7.4.

I installed 3.7.1 from/within the Nightly release (Ubuntu 15.10) and when I check for updates... nothing found.
Hi.

Using afedchins new 3D v.17 build, I noticed this skin was available from the appearance/skin menu and decided to try it.
I must say, coming from Madnox I'm very impressed with this skin and it is now my daily driver.
There's a few things I've noticed that I thought I'd bring to your attention assuming they can be addressed.
As an avid user of heavy skins, my concerns may be the norm for other skins, but not this one so, I don't mean to present anything as a bug.
Consider my questions enhancements for you to digest.
So, one at a time, here's the 1st:

I notice the new Krypton default skin (Estuary) and just about every other skin I've used in the past will 'Group Movies in Sets'.
I do have that enabled but it doesn't.
I can switch the skin to Estuary in the same session and they group, switch back to Titan, and none are grouped, just individual titles.
Is this intended or require some special folder structure for your skin?

I'm using v.3.7.1 since it is the only one available from the menu. I could try manually updating from zip but assumed the build should be auto updating which obviously it isn't. I'd hate to lose all these settings. I did backup. If I import the zip settings to an updated build, will they apply? Or, can I copy the old settings.xml from the addon_data folder and have the settings stay intact?

Thank you for developing such a clean looking skin for v.17 as quickly as you have.
I really like it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
You need to install the krypton repo (1st post in this thread, install from zip) to get skin updates - assuming it isn't already included in your nightly builds.
(2016-03-16, 22:45)trogggy Wrote: You need to install the krypton repo (1st post in this thread, install from zip) to get skin updates - assuming it isn't already included in your nightly builds.

Hmmmm?

Is it just me or is the link dead?
Webpage cannot be found.

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...-1.0.5.zip

Thank you for the info btw.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-16, 22:51)brazen1 Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 22:45)trogggy Wrote: You need to install the krypton repo (1st post in this thread, install from zip) to get skin updates - assuming it isn't already included in your nightly builds.

Hmmmm?

Is it just me or is the link dead?
Webpage cannot be found.

Thank you for the info btw.
Typo maybe?
Go back a step in the directory structure and you'll find it.
Download link:
I don't know? I click the link on 1st post and it's dead. I click yours and it works.
Anyway, installed 3.7.4, selected use, shows 3.7.4 installed, but 3.7.1 displays?
Restarted KODI, installed again, same thing.
Sets are not grouping fwiw.
Doesn't appear anything changed.
Out of ideas.
Btw, not using nightlies.
This build is from here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257636&page=30 post #442
I can't see how that would have anything to do with it but who knows..........

Thanks again.

Edit.
Wait, I see. You have to select the beta build from appearance/skin tab.
Selected it and get black screen with nonsense white boxes here and there.
I wiped out my build. Was afraid of that. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

Yep, another edit.
In case anybody else has this problem, delete skin.titan,krypton.beta from the addons folder and reselect Titan from the appearance/skins menu.

Having zero luck upgrading. Running Ubuntu 15.10 and the Nightlies come with 3.7.1. For the fun of it I uninstalled Titan and then installed the repo without issue. Selecting/installing 3.7.4 asks if I want to switch and the screen becomes corrupt. I tried deleting the folder as suggested (previous post) and I had to re-install Titan and had the same results.

I see someone suggested 3.7.3 but I haven't found a link to that version... I also tried to directly install the 3.7.4.zip the repo installed without luck.
(2016-03-17, 15:31)Charles R Wrote: I see someone suggested 3.7.3 but I haven't found a link to that version... I also tried to directly install the 3.7.4.zip the repo installed without luck.
Have a look here for krypton builds:
http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...yptonbeta/

If you click the link in the first post it comes up with 'not found'. Take off the 'repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.5.zip' at the end of the link and navigate to krypton builds (or the repo).
(2016-03-17, 16:01)trogggy Wrote: Have a look here for krypton builds:
http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...yptonbeta/

If you click the link in the first post it comes up with 'not found'. Take off the 'repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.5.zip' at the end of the link and navigate to krypton builds (or the repo).
Thanks for the link. I installed the repo fine. When I installed Titan from the repo is when the fun (didn't) start.
Did you install 3.7.3 first?
(2016-03-17, 19:06)trogggy Wrote: Did you install 3.7.3 first?
No. I followed the steps I posted... Until your link I didn't know where to find it. Smile I'll trying installing 3.7.3 from its zip and go from there.

OK. I installed the 3.7.3. zip - fine - installed the repo and it auto updated to 3.7.4. So I guess I'm good to go going forward.
Ahhhhh.
So if you're using 3.7.0 which is the default install version, and you want to upgrade to 3.7.4, you have to 1st install 3.7.3 and THEN the repo.
That makes sense. Wished I'd have known. Would have saved me hours.

Well now that 3.7.4 is installed, configured and working, movies still don't group in sets for me even though they do in any other skin I switch to.
Seeing's as no one else seems to have this problem, I'll chalk it up to my negligence somewhere somehow and live with it after the hours of misdiagnosing invested.

(2016-03-17, 21:24)brazen1 Wrote: Would have saved me hours.
Yeah - it's not even Beta so I understand but it would be nice of the first post referenced the issues and or pointed to a release that installs. I also installed it on another Ubuntu install in a few minutes so I gained back some of my time. Smile
I updated the link in the first post :-)
(2016-03-18, 00:46)marcelveldt Wrote: I updated the link in the first post :-)
Thanks! However via the repo Titan fails to install? That was my experience... it wasn't until I installed the 3.7.3 zip that I got a good install.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6