Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-07-07, 22:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 01:52)pemartins Wrote: Also all those option to scan my library according to genre, year and so on is simple magnificent. So my question is: is it possible to replicate to Titan those two exact menus? All the buttons, actions, everything, so I can add those two menu items to my homepage menu in Titan?

Take a look at the new square submenu which you can enable on your menus. Also a lot of widget options have been added.
In your case:

1) Enable compact header
2) Enable square submenu for your homemenu items
3) Enable large widget

All these can be found in the skin settings, just go ahead and try out the new settings and let me know.
I've now done all I wanted and it looks amazing and couldn't be more practical and useful! Only one thing missing: when I focus on an item on the submenu on the top right of the screen, those submenus I'm using for year, genre and so on, it's not showing what the icon is for, i.e. I focus on the year icon but it's not saying year anywhere (like in the top bar on the screen where the info of an item is displayed). How can I make it show the word "year", "genre" or whatever the shortcut is for on the info bar (or on the icon itself) so I know which button I'm pressing?

Here's a printscreen, i.e. the icon with the pointer should be saying "Year" on the info bar (or on itself) but it's showing nothing at all:

-------

Another thing, is there a way to cache all the posters of movies and tv shows so we don't have to wait for them to appear on Kodi homescreen every time we start Kodi or come out from the settings?

-------

Yet another thing, sorry for bothering you so much. Is there a way to show the actors in the info of the movies or tv shows? I.e., is there a way the leading actors can be shown in the info on the left?

Marcelveldt once again thank you very much for everything!

ps- three suggestions for the skin:

1- The option to hide (do not display) a specific homescreen menu. This can be very useful to hide an item that can contain stuff that you don't want everyone to see, like violence or adult content.
Could be done with a simple option added to the shortcut menu with show/hide item in homescreen.

2- A lock option to the skin options. If desired, it could be set a pin or a password and only the person who typed it could see and change the settings. Very useful not to come home one day and find out that a couple of things are missing in your homemenu because someone who had no idea what was doing tried to do some changes and it all went wrong!
(thank You for the backup/restore option! Big Grin )

3- Option to show or hide each submenu individually. This can be very useful if someone would like a submenu to be shown but not all of them. This would be useful to me to cut some corners in what I have in mind to do on my homescreen, which is something like this: I want the submenus to Movies and TV Shows to be displayed but not the other ones, since I'm using them as widgets.

Messages In This Thread
kodi - by spook61 - 2016-06-21, 21:29
RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - by pemartins - 2016-07-14, 05:20
Extended Info "Manage" choices - by Hardax - 2017-02-11, 19:32
Problem with Homescreen - by Blackkatt - 2017-02-26, 17:30
Fixed Focus in Showcase view? - by spinecho - 2017-03-16, 18:52
Hide Top 250 if Zero - by 214b1 - 2017-03-21, 00:50
PVR HELP!! - by tuppaacc - 2017-03-28, 12:18
TV Show Sub-menus - by niksimpson - 2017-04-12, 22:16
Emby Smart Short cut - by t123thomas - 2017-09-06, 18:06
WIDGET BUG REPORT - by User 206796 - 2018-01-04, 04:15
Everything is working fine! - by nexus7 - 2018-04-04, 20:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6