• 112(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-05-07, 19:15)Boulder Wrote: Well, I'd expect Highway to Hell score better than 4/10 so I checked it at musicbrainz.org. The average rating there is 4,5/5.

https://musicbrainz.org/release-group/f8...f1/ratings

I think you're right.... Since Kodi 17 the rating changed from a 1-5 rating to a 1-10 rating and I guess I forgot to adjust a few parameters to adjust that.
I will look into it. Looks like it's now feeding the 1-5 rating into Kodi which expects a 1-10 rating...
This will btw only happen if you have no metadata at all in your library and enabled the scraping from last fm in the skin helper metadata module.
(2017-04-28, 14:01)XBMCWorkstation Wrote:
(2017-04-27, 22:24)XBMCWorkstation Wrote:
(2017-04-27, 18:35)tc91 Wrote: Ok then try and disable all the views except for the ones that you are going to be using
from the forced views tab in skin settings it's one of the first menu items in there that should
help.

I've done this already after installing the skin. Wink

BTW: The stable skin (3.7.56) works like it has to be. So there must be any kind of bug in the actual beta version.

Further explaination of my problem: I have "slim list" as forced view for showing my series, "Big panel wall" for showing me the seasons inside the series and again "slim list" for showing the episodes inside the seasons. With 3.7.60 I always have the view which is active atm. So, in example, even the seasons are slim list. If a change the view manually, then this view is active anywhere. My settings for forced views aren't working for TV series. Movies are ok, even music.
And the stable skin (3.7.56) doesn't have this problem!

Additional information: Now I also have the bug with the stable skin. It starts after disabling the tags inside a view!

It just starting doing this to me too. It's frustrating for sure. I think the problem is more than just the skin, though. I tried "Reset the skin to default settings," then went straight to Forced views. I enabled only the views I wanted and then set them for each of the areas. Same exact issue. Then, I decided to try loading the older version of Titan from the Kodi repo, which I've never used, so that was fresh. Same thing, I went immediately to Forced views, but they didn't stick. This makes me think it's either an issue with Kodi itself or one of the add-ons that Titan relies on.

Here's what's happening for me: Movies is fine for me too, but I think that's because there is only one "level" in the hierarchy. TV Shows I have set to show Poster Shift, with Episodes set to List. However, it shows Poster Shift for both TV Shows and Episodes. If I manually change Episodes to List, then TV Shows is List too.

For Music, I have Music Artists set to Panel Square, Music Albums set to Big List, and Music Songs set to List. However, Music Songs shows with Big List. If I try to manually change it to List, it reverts back to Big List the next time I enter Music Songs for any Music Album. So strange. There is also some weirdness where Files will be blank. If I go and enable the "Cards" view, which I don't use at all, then Files will show up in Cards view. But then Add-ons will start showing Cards too!

Basically, it looks to me like the view for TV Shows and Episodes are locked together and will only show the view of the parent folder (TV Shows). Same thing for Music Albums and Music Songs. The view is locked to whatever is set for the parent (Music Albums).

Again, strange to me that this issue just showed up and hadn't been doing it before. Plus, even stranger that it persists if I reset all the settings or even move over to the older build from the Kodi repo. Please let me know what I can do to help troubleshoot the problem, I'm happy to help!
(2017-04-29, 11:49)cowlflap Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 21:02)Sp0KI Wrote: Hi, my codec info icon is somehow corrupted. Is this on my side and can i fix it somehow?

watch gallery

I am having exactly the same issue

Same here. It's not corruption, it's insufficient spacing between the codec icons. And since they are all semi-transparent, i'm assuming they are PNG images (JPG's don't support transparency). So it looks as if the image(s) are corrupt. All that's required is that the skin author increases the spacing.

Gib.
(2017-05-10, 22:18)gibxxi Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 11:49)cowlflap Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 21:02)Sp0KI Wrote: Hi, my codec info icon is somehow corrupted. Is this on my side and can i fix it somehow?

watch gallery

I am having exactly the same issue

Same here. It's not corruption, it's insufficient spacing between the codec icons. And since they are all semi-transparent, i'm assuming they are PNG images (JPG's don't support transparency). So it looks as if the image(s) are corrupt. All that's required is that the skin author increases the spacing.

Gib.

It won't help if you're married to that specific codec icon set. But if you pick one the others, it displays fine. I prefer "Boxed Info" myself.

Skin Settings->Media Library Views->Style for Media/Codec Info->Boxed Info.
Is there any way to sort the widgets by RANDOM?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2017-05-10, 23:25)cecoates Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 22:18)gibxxi Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 11:49)cowlflap Wrote: I am having exactly the same issue

Gib.

It won't help if you're married to that specific codec icon set. But if you pick one the others, it displays fine. I prefer "Boxed Info" myself.

Skin Settings->Media Library Views->Style for Media/Codec Info->Boxed Info.

Corresponding layout XML's paired to icon sets would solve that issue. Either that or remove support for those icon sets that don't work well as above. But thanks for the suggestion with regards Boxed Info icons, will check them out.

Smile

Gib.
v3.7.60

Fanart rotates when kodi is first opened but after scrolling a couple times it stops. Tried reopening a few different times and same result.
v3.7.60

Fanart rotates when kodi is first opened but after scrolling a couple times it stops. Tried reopening a few different times and same result.

Apparently I dont have permission to delete my own double post. Huh
Love the skin, I've been missing out for so long [emoji848]... one question Is there a way to disable the home screen main menu panel? So the skin revolves around widgets only when operating in Netflix style

Sent from my iPad
Awesome rotten tomatoes is back! Love the Netflix 2 layout, is it possible to have the audience score as well as the tomatoemeter like it was before?
Also i still dont get any studio icons for movies, it works great for TV shows and my game roms but nothing for movies?
Sorry for the noob questions, love your work!
Running latest Titan Beta nightly on Kodi Krypton in Windows 10.

I am having an issue with the text disappearing in the skin settings menu. This has been happening for awhile now. Doesn't matter what font or theme I use.

Anyone else having the same issue? Seems that if I change the font, exit out of settings and go back in, the text will be back. Also will be there upon reboot, but going into settings later yields no text.
(2017-05-14, 22:44)itzalgd24 Wrote: Running latest Titan Beta nightly on Kodi Krypton in Windows 10.

I am having an issue with the text disappearing in the skin settings menu. This has been happening for awhile now. Doesn't matter what font or theme I use.

Anyone else having the same issue? Seems that if I change the font, exit out of settings and go back in, the text will be back. Also will be there upon reboot, but going into settings later yields no text.

I don't know if I had the exact same issue, but I had something similar where text would "disappear" because some of the color palettes I was using would result in black on black (or whatever color it was) text. I toyed around choosing different color profiles in the skin settings, and eventually worked it out. Is the text actually missing entirely, or is it similar to what I just described?

Of course, I'm also color blind, so that doesn't help. Not a lot of accessibility oriented color palettes out there!
(2017-05-15, 01:37)cecoates Wrote:
(2017-05-14, 22:44)itzalgd24 Wrote: Running latest Titan Beta nightly on Kodi Krypton in Windows 10.

I don't know if I had the exact same issue, but I had something similar where text would "disappear" because some of the color palettes I was using would result in black on black (or whatever color it was) text. I toyed around choosing different color profiles in the skin settings, and eventually worked it out. Is the text actually missing entirely, or is it similar to what I just described?

Of course, I'm also color blind, so that doesn't help. Not a lot of accessibility oriented color palettes out there!

I don't think that is it, but I will try to change the colors around. I have tried several themes and it happens with all of them. There is also other random text missing throughout the settings. I would post a pic but I don't know how.
Hi guys, any of you having issues with playing trailers
from the info "i" screen?

What happens in my case is weird..

So from the info screen,
I click on the trailer button
Trailer starts to play (from YouTube)
But after a split second
Trailer shuts off/stops by itself...

Weird because,
I went in YouTube addon directly
and tried to play multiple trailers from there
And they all played fine..

Anyone experienced this issue too?

Is there a possible fix?

Thanks in advance Smile
is there anyway to update the the stable version in the repo without having to resort to the beta? because using the beta messes settings up with some updates and widgets don't work correctly on stable. but they work fine in the beta version on 17.1
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6