• 115(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-06-09, 21:52)Tennyten Wrote: Is there a switch for Artist slideshow during Music playback? It seems to be dimmed with no screensaver enabled.

Also not sure if this is related to Titan or not but I have fanart images thru Cdart manager in specific artist folder, but the artist slideshow program does not play the images from those folders even though its pointed there.
Settings< Slideshow< Local artist folder
Use local images first is selected but I only get a default image.

sorry, but if you are replying to me, i dont understand you
(2017-06-10, 00:40)Momo90 Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 21:52)Tennyten Wrote: Is there a switch for Artist slideshow during Music playback? It seems to be dimmed with no screensaver enabled.

Also not sure if this is related to Titan or not but I have fanart images thru Cdart manager in specific artist folder, but the artist slideshow program does not play the images from those folders even though its pointed there.

sorry, but if you are replying to me, i dont understand you

I wasn't. Different issues.

Go to Visualization settings and hit the None option, that will remove the blurry overlay

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi all,

Running the Titan Beta skin on Windows with NextPVR as Kodi backend. Having a few issues which I believe are skin related:

1) The seek bar when using a keyboard is temperamental. Watching a recording, I move the mousepad to show the bar and attempt to click on the seek bar in a future or past time - sometimes it works first time, but most of the time I have to right click to hide the menu, right click again to show it and then click - this usually allows the seek bar to work. Is this a bug others have experienced?

2) I've come from Windows Media Center as a recent convert, so forgive me if I'm asking for something others don't wan't - but in the TV Guide view when you select a currently viewing programme you have the option of "Switch", "Record" and more. The default option is Switch, as expected - but for a show on the same channel but in the future, I'm used to WMC setting "Record" as the default option. I know there's a setting to have one of them as the default all the time, but I'd prefer the nuance of Record being the default if the show isn't on yet, and Switch if it's currently live. Is this possible?

3) Another UI issue - once you've watched a recording it goes back to the menu, but to delete the recording I have to use the mouse to hover over the recording then press delete on the keyboard, rather than it be selected straight away. Can this be done?

Thanks!
Just another one, non-issue but under General Skin Settings it says "Hide mourse cursor (for touchscreens)" with mouse spelt incorrectly.
Hi, is this skin compatible with the new kodi 18 64bit update? Thanks!
Marc beta for 18 in your repo. Should that be in there or r you still Woking in it? I did install it yesterday but didn't really work. Kodi kept crashing when I changed view to vertical confluence style. When playing a video the osd buttons were all over replace and text over lapped
Hi Marcell do you have the textures.xbt in folder form I'm currently modding the skin thanks danny
Anyone know what setting changes the background for the Netflix background?
I've been experiencing an issue where the labels for widgets on the home screen go blank seemingly at random. If I go into the configuration, the text for the label is there. Previously, instead of showing the labels or being completely blank, it would show a different number for each one.
(2017-06-13, 11:59)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Marc beta for 18 in your repo. Should that be in there or r you still Woking in it? I did install it yesterday but didn't really work. Kodi kept crashing when I changed view to vertical confluence style. When playing a video the osd buttons were all over replace and text over lapped

Yes, you may have a testdrive with it but it's not exactly 100% stable as I'm still working on it.
I know I have seen this somewhere but cant find it for the life of me now......
But where is the ability to enable showing watched movies in widgets

I.E. If I have a widget for recently added movies, add a new one and watch it.. I dont want it to be hidden

Also, when was the last skin update? I recall there used to be one a week and now I havent seen any update for around 2-3 months.
Hi. I have an issue with extrafanart. At some point a time ago it stopped to cycle and I can't get it run again. I almost tried everything, but the most important that previously it worked perfectly. The same files are in the same places, all options are configured as they were, but still nothing. Tried to rename some files, change views etc. Even reinstalled the system, but nothing have changed. My had is going to explode cause I don't know what else can I do.

Please help guys.

Running Kodi 17.3 with Titan 3.7.56.
Hi. I just installed Titan Beta on Kodi 17 and not much familiar with it, so need help in some issues. I did search the forum and Google though. Kodi Home Screen menu on Configure Shrtcuts screen shows 11 default shortcuts. However, on the Home Screen only 8 main shortcuts (buttons) are visible, like Live TV, Music, Weather etc. Without Titan installed, its easy to find menu where you select what buttons are visible on Home Screen. But with Titan installed, I can't find that menu. So the question is how to select what buttons are visible on Hone Screen?

Another question is how to see more submenu items without scrolling? Currently submenu only makes visible 6 items max. Also, is there a complete list of Windows ID posted anywhere for Titan? This list is totally incomplete.

Yet another issue, on each shutdown, Kodi seemingly saves all LIve TV channels and Guide, and it takes plenty of time. When submenu options Channels and Guide are removed or made inactive, Kodi closes much faster. Next time at launch Kodi checks TV channels and guide again for updates. This is not always handy, since Kodi is often open only to play movies, and there is no need to update TV channels at such time, or use previously saved channels and guide. So the question is how to disallow Kodi save channels and guide at being closed to speedup exit process? How to make Kodi update channels and guide only on demand instead of at each launch?
(2017-07-12, 09:08)zamar04 Wrote: Hi. I just installed Titan Beta on Kodi 17 and not much familiar with it, so need help in some issues. I did search the forum and Google though. Kodi Home Screen menu on Configure Shrtcuts screen shows 11 default shortcuts. However, on the Home Screen only 8 main shortcuts (buttons) are visible, like Live TV, Music, Weather etc. Without Titan installed, its easy to find menu where you select what buttons are visible on Home Screen. But with Titan installed, I can't find that menu. So the question is how to select what buttons are visible on Hone Screen?

Another question is how to see more submenu items without scrolling? Currently submenu only makes visible 6 items max. Also, is there a complete list of Windows ID posted anywhere for Titan? This list is totally incomplete.

Yet another issue, on each shutdown, Kodi seemingly saves all LIve TV channels and Guide, and it takes plenty of time. When submenu options Channels and Guide are removed or made inactive, Kodi closes much faster. Next time at launch Kodi checks TV channels and guide again for updates. This is not always handy, since Kodi is often open only to play movies, and there is no need to update TV channels at such time, or use previously saved channels and guide. So the question is how to disallow Kodi save channels and guide at being closed to speedup exit process? How to make Kodi update channels and guide only on demand instead of at each launch?

The first question is easy. Go to skin settings, configure shortcuts, edit menu shortcuts. Once you're there, highlight the menu shortcut you want to edit in the panel on the left. Arrow over to the right panel, arrow down until you see a "Disable Shortcut" switch and turn it off or on to your liking.

Second question, which menu layout style are you using? Vertical menus show the whole submenu at once as does Windows 10 layout (unless of course you have too many submenu items). On horizontal menus, you're probably limited to the skin setup unless you want to mod the skin yourself. Someone else will have to help you on window IDs, don't know about that one.

Third question, I have no idea.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6