• 129(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
@marcelveldt I am a big fan of your Titan skin
Please for give this off topic but I couldn't find a correct thread nor possibility to PM you.
As I accidentaly upgraded Kodi from Krypton to Leia, Titan also needed upgrade. 
So I installed 3.8.4 from your Beta repo.
But it didn't work properly because textures and highlight colors for focused tekst/boxes/tiles are missing and make it unworkable.
It appeares that folder "Media" is empty so I copied files: "Textures.xbt", "Classic.xbt" and "Modern_rounded.xbt" into it.
Sadly that didn't solve the problem.
I ended up removing Titan Beta 3.8.4 and then installing version 3.8.3.
3.8.3 is working a bit laggy but is showing which tile/text is focused correct.
I have shut of automated Updating to prevent installing 3.8.4
Please let me know when this is solved and I can update.
If you want to please PM me directly in Dutch (want ik ben een Nederlander)
I'm on 17.6 and getting skin helper service widget error when clicking information on a movie. Doesn't happen on tv shows. Should I post a log? I'm using Titan Beta.
(2018-11-29, 15:59)DVO-er Wrote: @marcelveldt I am a big fan of your Titan skin
Please for give this off topic but I couldn't find a correct thread nor possibility to PM you.
As I accidentaly upgraded Kodi from Krypton to Leia, Titan also needed upgrade. 
So I installed 3.8.4 from your Beta repo.
But it didn't work properly because textures and highlight colors for focused tekst/boxes/tiles are missing and make it unworkable.
It appeares that folder "Media" is empty so I copied files: "Textures.xbt", "Classic.xbt" and "Modern_rounded.xbt" into it.
Sadly that didn't solve the problem.
I ended up removing Titan Beta 3.8.4 and then installing version 3.8.3.
3.8.3 is working a bit laggy but is showing which tile/text is focused correct.
I have shut of automated Updating to prevent installing 3.8.4
Please let me know when this is solved and I can update.
If you want to please PM me directly in Dutch (want ik ben een Nederlander)

The latest version is missing the media" folder with the textures (**.xbt files) , wich should be located in the main skin directory.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2747032
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@marcelveldt Thank you so much for the amazing skin.

Have a couple view type questions. First, with forced view enabled, is it normal for it to briefly flash a different view before correcting to the target view?

Also, with forced view disabled, is it possible to set permanent views for everything such as in the left click sidebar in view options? Will those view options be saved and forced on every menu?
Thank you so much for the amazing skin.

I would like to customize some colors. Can anyone tell me the name of the setting that would change the backround color of an episode list box. Such as when watching HGTV addon, and scrolling through episode lists, the backround color of that box is what I'd like to change. What setting would it be?
Using Windows 10 Krypton v17.6 and Titan Beta.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this:

I add Music source and scan into library.
Everything goes well with no errors on the scanning.

When I go to Music>Artist, then choose an Artist, then Album, there are no song titles, just album name and Artist.
I am using Low List for display and have tried other views (in Library) with same outcome.

Strange thing is when playing music and pretty much everywhere else, the Song name appears so it is available but not in Library.
I checked tags and artist's name is in Album Artist and Artist fields.

Thanks!
The 4K (UHD) media flag displays strange in classic style. It starts with HD then H265 with 16:9 and a text or symbol over the top.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
Has anyone had problems with this skin and Kodi 17 ds player? I'm using this setup with server wmc and selecting a channel either on the channels list or via the guide doesn't tune any channels. I can use yatze to change channels with tian or I can switch skins and it will tune a channel. I can provide logs if necessary but I'm wondering if there is a simple fix before proceeding
(2018-02-11, 15:47)Socks Wrote: Hey guys, I'm kinda confused. Which version should I use? I tried the 3.7.65 but I don't get the imdb rating with the icon, I only get the Top 250 icon.
And I don't get the the movie logos like I got in the Titan skin that is on Kodi repo.
Hi, I also don't have the movie logos with 3.7.65, while it works with the latest stable version of the Krypton repository. More concretely, the *.65 shows the logos as long as they are in the cache (after switching from the stable version), but it does not show them after a reboot etc. Do I need a different version of another addon? Which addon is downloading the movie logos?
@marcelveldt Hi, great skin.
Just a question, for the TV Shows i like to use the option Show Fanart background combined with Use Extra Fanart, and thanks to you and your skin i discovered this great addon that is Artwork Beef instead of old Artwork Downloader. This option of Use Extra Fanart works wonderfully with the old naming with the extrafanart folder and fanarts with numbers as name but it appears that it doesn't work with the new naming ( fanart1.jpgfanart2.jpg...). It only shows the fanart.jpg and i'd like to know if it's possible to fix it by any mean.
Thanks in advance and for all of your work.
(2017-03-04, 15:11)oattes Wrote: Couple of other items for the Netflix 2 Home:

The first widget (from configure shortcuts) seems to be duplicated. Or perhaps is just because it's a PVR widget.

The widgets for movies (in my case, recently added, unwatched, random) are all multi-row. I'm not sure if there is an option to control this, but all the other widgets are single row. The multi-row widgets are hard to navigate, and -- of course -- take up too much real estate on the screen.

How, did you manage to gain Multi-Row Widgets?
Hi I would just like to ask if there’s a titan mod for kodi 18 thank you in advance?
This skin mod runs on Kodi 18:
Titan Vanilla for Leia
(2016-01-28, 17:49)marcelveldt Wrote: TITAN SKIN VERSION 3.7.x (Kodi Krypton)

Attention. The version of the skin that is currently on the Kodi official repo is outdated.
Please use the BETA version untill I release a new stable version.

How to install the beta version?

1) Download the zipfile for my beta repository https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

2) In Kodi, go to settings --> Add-ons --> Install from zipfile --> select the downloaded zip.

3) After installing the repo, "Marcelveldts beta repo" will be listed at the available repo locations in Kodi. Note that sometimes it can take a while before the repo actually lists any content because Kodi updates the content of the repo in the background. To speed up this process you can either restart Kodi or press the "Check for updates" button in the left sidebar menu.

4) While still in Kodi-settings-addons, Go to "Install from repository". Select the "Marcelveldt's beta repo" repository.

5) Select the Look and feel --> skin section. Select the Titan BETA skin.

Loving this skin  Eek  Just Amazing.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351133 titan version="3.8.5"
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6