Xonfluence for Isengard v15.x
Xonfluence skin:
eXtended MOD of Confluence skin originally by Jezz_X and CCM by Mudislander.

This is the Xonfluence thread for isengard.

The best way to install this skin is using the repo:
hellyrepo.kodi

Download the file, go to settings -> addons and select 'install from zipfile'. Browse to the zipfile and install it. From this repo you can install xonfluence.

The repo automatically detects your kodi version and will install version 3.1.6 when running on isengard and 3.2.x and any version beyond when running on Jarvis or a later version.

I do not support and update this skin anymore. The latest version is 3.1.6. It is stable but has some known cosmetic issues and lacks some of the latest features.

For Jarvis (or Krypton or ..) users, see this thread:
Xonfluence for Jarvis

Of course anyone is free to answer questions and be of any help for users of this skin.

Helly.
Isengard changelog:

- Align buttons correctly in OSD when no video artwork enabled #195
- Align correctly when using stats-bar
- Added option for streaming navigator menu (can be navigated through .strm files from separate folder or video library)
- Added option to resart kodi instead of reboot when pressing reboot
- Added autocomplete option on keyboards when script.extendedinfo is installed #232
- Added music artist info from script.extendedinfo
- Added actor info from script.extendedinfo when pressing 'back'

- Changed entering sidebar for picture full wall view to up/down #159
- Show slide index on a paused slideshow #159
- Add daten taken to pictures list view #159
- Move clock on close window button if mouse enabled #162, #172
- Show slide info on picture OSD
- removed unneeded '[' on various places #171, #173
- Removed strange appearance of Clearart dailog #180
- Cleanup and keyboard/ numpad according to confluence 2.8.0 (Thanks to msduketown)
- Added option to have graphical textures on keyboards

- Fixed incorrect position of pause button in 'not' original popup seekbar #150
- Added option for minimal (better sorted) dialogpicture info #19
- Added option for notifications window in top left #148
- Implemented picture OSD #19
- Added music controls to picture OSD if music is playing #19
- Added script to copy keymap additions for picture OSD (with notification to restart)

- Recording, no overlay when isresumable (2 pictures can be displayed on top of each other otherwise), same for video file views
- Cleaned up backgrounds to save some space
- Updated wide angle file view
- Added fallback image on various views
- Keep default background on home screen when music is playing and no visualisation is selected
- Moved FloorReturnButtons to floor buttons heading in skin settings
- Added option to minimize instead of quit kodi by pressing exit button #87
- Added option to display plot info on info screen
- Added option to hide favorites button #101
- Added option to hide top left info on windows (except home window) #101
- Added option to hide page count info #101
- Updated background image selection, open file browser in correct path and do not reset current image on cancel
- Updated Slideshow paused logo #19
- Removed unneeded '[' on picture thumbnails #19
- Added Full Wall View for Pictures #19
- Added date-time taken on biglist view for pictures #19

- Reverted back button behavior, as most users (including myself) didn't like it.
- Changed library mode/ file mode implementation
- Implemented updater if videos window
- Merged msduketown's pullrequest on silly record buttons and DVD logos
- Scrolling setting with autoscroll in PVR views and PVR Views Guide
- NextPVR preferences dialog updated (Cannot test myself) #74
- Added audio buttons on FloorReturnButtons (for touch) #37
- Added audio buttons on OSD
- Re-aligned pagecount labels with added buttons
- Changed onload behavior of pictures window (hopefully prevents crashing on some windows systems) (pull request on github)
- Changed 'blue' random play button on music osd to normal not focussed color #47
- Make focused color of keyboards white for better contrast (pull request on github)
- Top left icon on all screens instead on screen name (option in skinsettings) #45/ #54
- Realigned clock and date on OSD displays
- Hide CommonPageCount when NowPlaying is active (fields may overlap otherwise)
- Updated textures and synced with confluence
- Added Zix theme

- MPAA rating fix for Australia (#16)
- Added views for PVR: Big List (ed76s mod) and Preview List
- Changed pages position in PVR, no overlapping with buttons anymore
- Added accessibility of floor return buttons with remote control
- Cleanup of obsolete files
- Added Library mode/ File mode option for videos
- Pictures window always opens in pictures folder now (overruled bug)
- Go back to home when pressing back button in file views (to prevent running back through a lot of folders). Not changed in addon-views
- Added watched status for all views unfocused (#12)
- Added option for visibility of floor return buttons
- Enable Now Playing info now works on all screens (#24)
- Removed FanartExtraThumbnails for now, as it is not stable for all addons (#36)

- Starting point from ccm-helix 3.0.15: Continue numbering from here
- Made compatible with isengard (updated from isengard version of confluence)
- Adapted shutdown settings (extra selectable possilities)
- Added possibility to use custom shutdown scripts (e.g. for use with service.hts.pvrmanager)
- Corrected visiblility of exit button in VideoOSD
- Change toast position to bottom right. No overlapping with logo or weather anymore.
- Updated language file (en_gb), rest to be generated.
- Removed sideblade when return from guide (go completely left to show sideblade)
- Slightly modified VideoOSD view
Any way to download this skin ?, GitHub doesn't seem to download for some reason.
I know I can install it from the repo, but it is more convenient to install it from an USB stick.
Kodi: 21.0 Omega  Skin: Confluence 5.0.3
The download works for me:
https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonflu...engard.zip

If you're going to install offline though you'll need to make sure you also have all the necessary dependencies listed in addon.xml.
And if you're installing online why not just use the repo?
(2016-02-08, 12:54)trogggy Wrote: The download works for me:
https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonflu...engard.zip

If you're going to install offline though you'll need to make sure you also have all the necessary dependencies listed in addon.xml.
And if you're installing online why not just use the repo?

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I am using a download manager and I am getting an error message to that link.
I need to install the skin on multiple boxes, so I don't want to manully add the source to each box.
Looks like a problem on your end then, because the link works for me. But I'd still have thought adding a repo and then installing the skin was easier than manually installing multiple zip files.
Is there a way to change background from an external source such as an USB drive ?
There is difference from Mudislander's CCM as I cannot see a link\path to an external path to install background wallpapers.

I also noticed that if I restore the User's settings xml and Addons from CCM they do not properly implement into Xonfluence,
1. No idea.
2. You mean if you edit the guisettings.xml to substitute the skin id?
Try picking your background in the usual manner. When the file browser for selecting a background appears try using the backspace key or the equivalent a couple times and you might get to the other sources, like extsdcard, root and USB (maybe?).
(2016-02-08, 23:50)trogggy Wrote: 2. You mean if you edit the guisettings.xml to substitute the skin id?

I use USB-SDCARD Wizard to backup my settings from CCM and then install Xonfluence skin and then restore back with USB-SDCARD Wizard onto Xonfluence
Both the Home and Sub-Menu tabs don't get implemented as they should with CCM.
No idea then. I don't trust wizards to do things like that - or anything else for that matter. A manual edit worked for me.
Can anyone tell me how to change the height of the submenu bar, please? Not the position but actually making the bar larger. Which xml should I edit? Can do it fine with the main menu bar but struggling with the submenu
Does anyone know how to change the position of the home menu bar and also the size of the add on icons on the home screen. I'm wanting to squash everything down to the bottom more leaving the top 3/4s of the screen clear.
I have been installing a clean install of Xonfluence on multiple boxes of the same brand and model with a version of Kodi 15.2.
One out of 5 boxes got a "dependency not met" message ...so now I am stumped why this is so ?

Also I got feedback from some users that the Xonfluence skin would revert back to the default Confluenece skin occasionally, any ideas why this would happen ?
(2016-02-14, 03:59)EdT586 Wrote: I have been installing a clean install of Xonfluence on multiple boxes of the same brand and model with a version of Kodi 15.2.
One out of 5 boxes got a "dependency not met" message ...so now I am stumped why this is so ?
(2016-02-08, 12:54)trogggy Wrote: If you're going to install offline though you'll need to make sure you also have all the necessary dependencies listed in addon.xml.
Quote:Also I got feedback from some users that the Xonfluence skin would revert back to the default Confluenece skin occasionally, any ideas why this would happen ?
Needs a debug log.
I've never had that happen, been running this on multiple machines since the day it came out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence for Isengard v15.x0