Xonfluence for Isengard v15.x
No problems here on everything from Windows PCs to Android boxes. I have 7 installs not one issue with xOnfluence.
I'm a big fan of xonfluence, Ive been having a lot of fun with it (running jarvis RC3). I did however notice that the media info three view keeps popping back to the thumbnail view. Another thing I would like to try and do myself if possible would be to make an add to xbmc favorites button while scrolling through movies and tv shows. Kind of like the trailer button. Does anyone know where one would start with something like that?
I'm also a fan of Xonfluence, yet have a question.
using Kodi 15.2
In Skin Settings, there's an option to Enable Video Artwork with OSD.
When I turn this on, watch a movie, press Pause,... on the left I see the ClearArt/Logo, with the Movie Cover/ Poster on top of that.
Is there a way to select either one of these, but not both?

thanks a bunch for any help!

pS Confluence skin shows only the Movie Cover.
(2016-02-14, 12:11)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-02-14, 03:59)EdT586 Wrote: I have been installing a clean install of Xonfluence on multiple boxes of the same brand and model with a version of Kodi 15.2.
One out of 5 boxes got a "dependency not met" message ...so now I am stumped why this is so ?
(2016-02-08, 12:54)trogggy Wrote: If you're going to install offline though you'll need to make sure you also have all the necessary dependencies listed in addon.xml.
Quote:Also I got feedback from some users that the Xonfluence skin would revert back to the default Confluenece skin occasionally, any ideas why this would happen ?
Needs a debug log.
I've never had that happen, been running this on multiple machines since the day it came out.

I tried starting and restarting my own Android boxes a half dozen times and I can't reproduce this symptom.
I think if people just cut off power while in Kodi the problem can happen, but if they "Exit" Kodi properly a wait the 15-20 seconds then everything will be fine.
I am going to try to cut off the power cold turkey in Kodi to see if I can reproduce this symptom.
....and yeah I love the Xonfluence skin as well and thanks for all your support, I guess the two most popular skins for Android box developers is Xonfluence and Aeon Nox. I dislike Aeon Nox , but that is just me !
I just noticed that the Xonfluence skin is no longer in the Helly Repo.
I thought it would install from there since another one of my boxes got the "dependency not met" message on a fresh install of 15.2
This is too weird !
It's definitely there, just checked - looks like a problem on your end?
Is the Xonfluence skin suitable for dual core boxes ?
I just tried it on two dual core boxes and Kodi would crash back to the Android desktop even after clearing Kodi's cache.
Kodi 15.2 runs buttery smooth with the standard Confluence skin though, it looks like the dual core CPU is struggling once Xonfluence is switched as the default skin.
Is this Jarvis compatable?
(2016-03-01, 06:07)twlizer Wrote: Is this Jarvis compatable?

Read the very first post in this thread....
Is there anyway to prevent Xonfluence from reverting back to the default Confluence skin if people disrupt power while in Kodi ?
(2016-03-17, 20:01)EdT586 Wrote: Is there anyway to prevent Xonfluence from reverting back to the default Confluence skin if people disrupt power while in Kodi ?
Not really. That's probably down to guisettings.xml being trashed, so a default one is loaded.
You could back it up.
Or give anyone who disrupts the power a slap.
(2016-03-17, 20:05)trogggy Wrote: Or give anyone who disrupts the power a slap.

RoflRoflRofl
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-03-17, 20:05)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 20:01)EdT586 Wrote: Is there anyway to prevent Xonfluence from reverting back to the default Confluence skin if people disrupt power while in Kodi ?
Not really. That's probably down to guisettings.xml being trashed, so a default one is loaded.
You could back it up.
Or give anyone who disrupts the power a slap.

This happens more often than you think. 99% of service calls and unit returns I get is from this issue.
We even put a warning letter in the packaging so they can power their boxes down properly.

Even the internet has a guide for it ! ...LoL

http://koditvboxes.co.uk/pages/powerdown.html
http://bestforkodi.com/how-to-shut-down-kodi-correctly/
Hello, I still use 15.2 and Xonfluence and was looking for a way to add the sub-menu arrows from the latest Jarvis version so I copied over a couple of files, seemed to work so decided to go the whole hog and copy over the full folder and guess what, it seems to be working ok....not fully tested everything but menus work ok, menu settings work ok...I'm using Xonfluence for Jarvis v3.2.9 on isengard 15.2.

Does anybody else fancy trying this out to confirm it's working ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence for Isengard v15.x0