Solved download - gateway error 502
have tried to download latest version (installer) for pc and am getting gateway502 error..have tried in IE11 and chrome -running windows 7 SP1
any ideas??
I'm getting the same error when I try to download kodi-16.0-Jarvis_rc1-armeabi-v7a.apk from my Laptop

Information:
Error:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.8.0
Same here.
(2016-01-29, 00:26)MasterZen88 Wrote: I'm getting the same error when I try to download kodi-16.0-Jarvis_rc1-armeabi-v7a.apk from my Laptop

Information:
Error:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.8.0

To me this looks more like a bad web server in-loop if a load balancer is used. Or maybe if this cloud hosted by AWS or Azure a possible reset of vAPP is needed. Just a guess!
same here running windows 8.1 and firefox
Team,

I'm trying to download the Kodi software to install on my FireTV. But looks like the website is down. Got "502 Bad Gateway" .
Here is the url - http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk

Is it down or not available to download any more?
can anyone lead me to a mirror of the apk file for firestick (android)

never mind found them at apkmirror site (did not put in link in case it was a rule)
I'm getting the same message... trying to download on FireStick
I'm in the UK and have this same error.

I'm trying to install Kodi via ES Explore onto a fire stick but keep getting the 502 Bad Gateway error. I've also tried on my laptop on different browsers and via mobile phone carrier and get the same every time when trying to download the Android ARM download.

Any help or advice would be appreciated for a frustrated novice!
Hey all, new here. I just bought a fire stick and am trying to download and install Kodi. I am getting the same issue trying to download the ARM variant. I've tried 15.2 and 16.

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.8.0
Same in France. Tried downloading Jarvis RC1 (win) and addons from repo through KODI but gathering "failed". Time to make a coding break then ... Good luck !
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
None of the downloads are working for 15.2 keep getting 502 gateway error!
Same here in Quebec, Canada (Linux debian + ios 8.3)

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.8.0
Yes looks like lots of people are seeing this from around the world.I guess the server needs a reset or maybe it's struggling to process the URL...Not that I'd have any knowledge of this,but the only answer will come from the nginx/error.log
it looks like its for all downloads. i was trying to download a version of helix in the "old version" section and got the same message

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
download - gateway error 5020