Solved download - gateway error 502
Same on the Windows 15.2 "Final Release".

Figures....I just uninstalled my previous build Confused !
Same problem here. Successfully installed on FireTV 2 last week and but did a factory reset on the FireTV today. Attempting to install the same way as last week and getting the 502 Bad Gateway error.
Same here. A moderator just closed the thread discussing it for some reason.
same here. however worked fine about an hour ago
Still Down just tried again.
Yup, same here in Manitoba, Canada. Thought it was my device, however same issue on all devices and on different networks. Fix available?
Looks like servers are down!!!
It's all down, it doesn't matter what you try to download, keep getting 502 bad gateway error!!
FIX THIS SOON KODI!!
(2016-01-29, 01:58)Worth03 Wrote: Yup, same here in Manitoba, Canada. Thought it was my device, however same issue on all devices and on different networks. Fix available?

AND denmark Big Grin
I tried everything even 13.2 on xbmc...no luck...
Just had a search and found this site you can download prior version if you are desperate to install now

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xbmc-founda...-download/

Just installed on Fire TV Stick and is running like clockwork.

R
You can also download nightlies of Jarvis & Krypton from Spain mirror if you are desperate:
http://softlibre.unizar.es/kodi/nightlies/
Warning: Windows only & slow. Expect 20 Mins for 80 MBs.
Photo 
It's currently being worked on.......they(Kodi Server Peeps) are aware.There's an announcement header on the Forum Homepage.

same 502 error with me trying to download kodi to firestick. Does anyone know if this issue will be resolved? If not, then does anyone know how to download kodi to firestick without going through Android Arm??
Thank you!
I am getting an OBB error, not a 502. Anyone else getting that error?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
download - gateway error 5020