• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Hyper Launcher - A ROM launcher using HyperSpin assets
This is looking great!

Now to get some time to try out my bin/bash skills in OpenElec.
I love this! I managed to set it up with a few hiccups along the way - naming config files incorrectly and some issues with self made hyperspin databases solve by downloading originals from http://hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com/ . I altered the original rocketlauncher.bat file to not use tskkill but pssuspend instead which seems to be working nicely so far. Love your work!
What are the chances of getting kodi to stop playback when a game is launching?
Its on my to-do list to add something along those lines- stop/don't start playback when a busy dialog is displayed.
New versions in first post:
plugin.hyper.launcher-1.2.0
Quote:Remove threading - was causing random errors on my system. dont think it made any difference anyway
Prevent trailer playback in certain scenarios
Add option to suspend kodi audio when launching rom
Add option to select whether user chooses to keep kodi running in background (for preventing trailer playback)

service.hyper.launcher-1.1.2
Quote:Prevent trailer playback in certain scenarios

@bradicalism since youre suspending kodi you may need to enable the 'Will Kodi stay running in background' setting.
First I would like to thank this EXCELLENT addon, he and simply amazing. I would like to share a skin that was very good to him, Aeon Madnox she answered the different views fairly. Here are a few photos. Sorry about my English Smile

Nice, thanks for sharing. I personally use AN5 so I'll check out Aeon Madnox. One day I'd like to modify/add views to AN5 to better suit this addon - theres a lot of items that are not required.
Is it possible to directly support DAT files additional to XML Files for ROM lists?
Yeah, I'll look into it.
New version and new video in first post.

plugin.hyper.launcher-1.3.0
Quote: Prevent double searches
Option to enable threading on 'all systems' searches. Speeds searches up considerably. On by default.
Poster art for systems.
Option to use Ghostscript to view PDF's. Much better compatibility and integration, but needs a external program, can be slower and is not available on all platforms (Android). Addon still works with plugin.image.pdfreader. Configure preferences via the addons settings.

service.hyper.launcher-1.1.3
Quote:Cleanup
(2016-03-20, 09:44)teeedubb Wrote: New version and new video in first post.

plugin.hyper.launcher-1.3.0
Quote: Prevent double searches
Option to enable threading on 'all systems' searches. Speeds searches up considerably. On by default.
Poster art for systems.
Option to use Ghostscript to view PDF's. Much better compatibility and integration, but needs a external program, can be slower and is not available on all platforms (Android). Addon still works with plugin.image.pdfreader. Configure preferences via the addons settings.

service.hyper.launcher-1.1.3
Quote:Cleanup
Nice work!!! Thanks Blush
Hi,

one tuto installation for the novice please... (picture or video) possible ?

Thank you very much for the work

Sorry for my English
(2016-03-19, 08:21)teeedubb Wrote: Yeah, I'll look into it.

Do you know the P/Clone Lists from Dat-o-Matic?
could these maybe integrated in HyperLauncher with selectable filters like:

Prio 1: Europe
Prio 2: USA
Prio 3: Japan

so we wouldn't need to care about generating duplicate lists by ourself.
It's already possible to filter in clrmamepro. The feature is called 1G1R
Updates:

plugin.hyper.launcher-1.4.0
Quote:Add option to display a 'All Games' main menu item.
Add artwork for 'All Games'.
Removed ability to perform blank searches.
System artwork moved to 'systems_artwork/SYSTEM NAME'. Naming for system art remains the same.
Added option to create new artwork directories and move artwork to 'systems_artwork/SYSTEM NAME' based on systems xml's in 'systems' directory.
System artwork displayed via a list and any additional artwork in systems_artwork/SYSTEM NAME folder will be displayed in the list (eg pdf manuals, video adverts etc. Naming does not matter for additional artwork).
Use Container.Move instead of SetFocus which fixes random game selection.

service.hyper.launcher-1.2.0
Quote:On allow attract mode/ trailer playback when 'Videos' window is active.
Use Container.Move instead of SetFocus which fixes attract mode.

plugin.hyper.launcher.systems.artwork-1.1.1
Quote:Added poster art for a few systems.
Re-created icon art based off logo art.
Removed trailers as large file size was difficult to work with. All trailers can be downloaded from emumovies.
Add guide for creating more artwork.
I look forward to getting stuck into this. Really is undeniably impressive stuff. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Hyper Launcher - A ROM launcher using HyperSpin assets4