There has been 197 commits from 12 contributors since the last Isengard version.
Features and improvements:
- full series recording support
- predictive tuning. This feature is for people who have more than one tuner and want instant channel zapping. It works by tuning the next/previous channel simultaneously in the background, and if the user switches channels the feed sent to Kodi is simply swapped. The end result is channel switches like in the old analog TV days!
- better handling of suspend/resume (Kodi has recieved some improvements in this area as well)
- support for specifying the streaming profile to use in the addon settings. This can be used to share the same tvheadend user/pass combination on different clients where one client needs some form of transcoding and another doesn't.
- refactored addon settings dialog (in part due to more settings having been added)
- major timeshift improvements
- properly list recordings made from channels that have since been deleted
- satellite position is shown in the "mux" field (in the PVR OSD debug info)
- many minor fixes for edge cases, plus a whole lot of refactoring to make the code more pleasant to work with
A big shoutout to @ksooo and @Glenn-1990 who have tirelessly worked to get the majority of these changes done! Also a lot of the fixes wouldn't have been possible without the hawks over at #hts who propose changes and find edge cases. Last but not least a big thanks to @perexg and @adamsutton for their work on the server side of things, plus for their insightful comments on tricky pieces of code!