Addon-Update to new PVR API
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-binary-addo...cb92bb630f
ooh does that mean it has made it into today's build?

I'm afraid I jumped the gun and downloaded the build from yesterday, wow, that interface is a bit different!

Thanks again ever so much for all your work on this manül Cool
Thank you for updating, manül!
Thanks a lot manül,
any chance to get a ringbuffer soon? I have only a Ramdisk for timeshift and therefore i can not use DVBViewer. At the moment i use Mediaportal Server but i would prefer DVBViewer.

Thanks
(2016-03-20, 09:14)toga67 Wrote: Thanks a lot manül,
any chance to get a ringbuffer soon? I have only a Ramdisk for timeshift and therefore i can not use DVBViewer. At the moment i use Mediaportal Server but i would prefer DVBViewer.

Thanks

I believe he said not to long ago that this takes a lot of effort. Not sure if work on it has started yet.
Would really like to have this solved as well as I too use a ramdisk of only 6GB, with 16Mbit tv streams....
Got a slight preference to DVBviewer over MediaPortal but MP can't seem to solve the LCN issue but else they're pretty equal to me.
Upcoming: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.dvbviewer/pull/31

Ringbuffer is still on todo. Want to check out the series recording features first.
DVBViewer addon 2.2.0 does not work with latest LibreELEC testbuilds (Kodi 17.0) for Raspberry Pi when timer list on Recording Service is not empty.
I guess this update to the addon is causing the issue.

- CStdString &&req = GetHttpXML(BuildURL("api/timerlist.html?utf8"));
+ std:Confusedtring &&req = GetHttpXML(BuildURL("api/timerlist.html?utf8=1"));

With Recording Service 1.31.0 and higher the /api/timerlist.html?utf8=1 supplies a list of station names not coded in UTF8!
Instead of /api/timerlist.html?utf8=2 should be used.
thanks manül - I'm using your addon with dvbviewer as my only TV for years now!

Think I need to spend you a cup of coffee
(2016-04-25, 20:56)Hide Wrote: With Recording Service 1.31.0 and higher the /api/timerlist.html?utf8=1 supplies a list of station names not coded in UTF8!
Instead of /api/timerlist.html?utf8=2 should be used.
omg you're right. Didn't believe it until I tested this on my own. Will fix this in a minute. Thanks.
btw next time please use my bugtracker on github. Related discussions is much easier there.

edit: just for reference here's the relevant changelog entry
Quote:Add/Fix: API: /api/timerlist.html?utf8=1 delivers the timer list with channel names that are not UTF-8-encoded, but according to the Windows default codepage (CP_ACP), yielding invalid XML. Unfortunately this cannot be changed due to compatibility reasons. Please use the new parameter utf8=2 for getting valid XML and UTF-8 encoded channel names.

edit 2: fixed in 2.3.1

(2016-04-26, 17:21)NatroN Wrote: Think I need to spend you a cup of coffee
I'm kind of a coffee freak, so better get me some beer :-)
I like this update with new Keith Urban tour dates
Hey Manül, is there an update for Windows Clients as well?

And even If you don't live too far away - it's still to far to drive there to spend you a beer. Smile So I'll need your paypal for that reason.

greetings from vienna
Kodi have switched to RERO (release early, release often) so I stopped publishing individual updates unless it's an important bugfix for a stable release. So new features get shipped with your Kodi update.
Hadn't had much time lately for new things.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon-Update to new PVR API0