• 13(current)
Nightly build / Developer thread
tried all possible versions, release,prerelease and nightly...none of them could read media infos from my files. i checked evrything from access rights to reboot my PC. Nothing helped. i did then a fresh install from v3 same with the same files Nothing changed in access rights and i got my media Infos like coddc, audio and resolution. So i stay with v3 until this is fixed.

my System: Windows 10 Pro Build 1904. tinyMediaManger.exe with normal Parameters startet, without Adminrights.
could you try to re-fetch media info and upload the trace.log to https://paste.kodi.tv/ ?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
here is the trace.log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ibazocafom.kodi , i checked this but mediainfo.dll is in there. check this picture: https://i.imgur.com/hsJoanb.png
Could you try to copy tmm to a local attached storage? Looks like Java is somehow not loading the native lib via samba
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
testing this. v3 is working on the same storage space. i post feedback about behaviour at local storage soon.
ah having a deeper look at the paste I saw something very strange:
Quote:Native library (win32-x86-64/mediainfo.dll) not found in resource path...
Just maybe the new launcher is not able to start the shipped JRE from samba and falls back to a local installed (32 bit) Java?! could you also try to paste the launcher.log?

EDIT: I've just seen that we do have a workaround for UNC paths (\\server\) - I tried to enhance this and have built a new nightly. Could you try that (should be finished in a few minutes)?
ok, new strange behavior. First start on network drive ok(assistant Mode). after pasting my key, i want to restart tmm. But now nothing happend. Here the launcher.log: https://paste.kodi.tv/tagudadume.kodi

starting from normal hdd is ok. testet with 4.0.4 nightly
1. is mediainfo now working?
2. just the restart not working or the start of tmm itself?
(2020-10-03, 07:38)mlaggner Wrote: why do you use the Kodi universal scraper? 

a) tmm has an own OMDB scraper
b) tmm has an own universal scraper

and both should work out of the box..

I cannot say why the Kodi universal scraper throws an "no supported ID available" error, but since they are not maintained by us, we barely such for errors there (especially since we offer many things by tmm itself)

EDIT: okay just figured out why you get this error - the Kodi scrapers are built to search and then get the meta data. They're not as flexible as tmm scrapers (to be called just with an given ID to get the meta data for that ID).. Since you do not search with the same Kodi scraper before, you are not able to scrape meta data with it
Unfortunatgely the TMM universal scraper doesn't work like the Kodi one.  When using the TMM universal scraper with omdbapi selected for ratings it looks like this....

<ratings>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>7.5</value>
      <votes>5804</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="true" max="10" name="imdb">
      <value>6.5</value>
      <votes>74496</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="100" name="rottenTomatoes">
      <value>63.0</value>
      <votes>0</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="100" name="metascore">
      <value>47.0</value>
      <votes>0</votes>
    </rating>

When using the Kodi universal scraper with omdbapi for ratings it looks like this....

<ratings>
    <rating default="false" max="100" name="tomatometerallaudience">
      <value>79.0</value>
      <votes>60892</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>6.9</value>
      <votes>5554</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="100" name="tomatometerallcritics">
      <value>90.0</value>
      <votes>309</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="true" max="10" name="imdb">
      <value>7.2</value>
      <votes>284204</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="100" name="metacritic">
      <value>76.0</value>
      <votes>43</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="5" name="tomatometeravgaudience">
      <value>3.8</value>
      <votes>60892</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="tomatometeravgcritics">
      <value>7.5</value>
      <votes>309</votes>
    </rating>
  </ratings>

I need it the Kodi way as the skin I'm using was coded using those headers such as "tomatometerallaudience" for example.  The skin bypasses skin helper service if it finds this info instead of going out to the internet to scrape it on the fly.
what movie did you scrape?
The one i was trying has only ONE rottentomatoes result (and not 4)

Need to check where the kodiUniversalScraper gets its information, but not from OMDB...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-10-05, 16:16)myron Wrote: what movie did you scrape?
The one i was trying has only ONE rottentomatoes result (and not 4)
The source (if it is the correct one) https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...db.py#L110 also lists only one RT rating...
Sure that this did not come from any other plugin?

It's any movie.  The kodi universal scraper in tmm has multiple options and pulls all of these when writing the nfo.  The movie was Sonic The hedgehog but it's any movie.  Link shows settings in tmm for the extra rotten tomato ratings

**  crap removed link.  didn't realize my api key was in there **
ok, i checked the universalscraper sources, and see where they came from - stay tuned Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-10-05, 16:30)myron Wrote: ok, i checked the universalscraper sources, and see where they came from - stay tuned Wink

Awesome
(2020-10-05, 09:00)mlaggner Wrote: 1. is mediainfo now working?
2. just the restart not working or the start of tmm itself?
1. yes
2. restart after the first start. First initialation worked. I configured tmm, Paste my Key and then closing tmm. After this, new start not working on network share.
okay.. could you post me the launcher.log AND trace.log
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly build / Developer thread2