• 8(current)
Nightly build / Developer thread
I Have a double episode  s01e01e02, As result it will show up twice in my list but doesn't scrape it.
I am not sure if I should scrape it by hand twice for every entrance or not.
I can not remember having this issue in the previous version ( v2) of TMM

**answered**
there is a discussion about if the episode was indeed an double episode or not
so the naming of the file which I took was not the same as the scrapers episodes. Caused the double entry.\
I noticed it after renaming the files a hundred times Sad
Hi tMM Team - I was wondering - since you strongly (and understandably) warn against using nightlies, do you ever create any pre-release "stopping point" releases along the way, like Kodi has done historically? (See URL)

macOS example: mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/osx/x86_64/

Just curious.

Thanks, and sorry if this question is a repeat. I'll be honest, I didn't even know what terms were likely to turn up anything if I were to do my normal thread search.
yes we have pre-releases (http://prerelease.tinymediamanager.org) which are published after we think the new release is stable enough for a pre-release
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I’m sorry, I should have been more clear. I mean tMM 3 semi-stable options.

Like the Kodi Leia releases at the URL from my first post.
not yet.. but we plan to create a RC for v3 soon since it is rather stable
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Awesome, thanks! :-)
Hi...TMM is great Tool...and the Nightly looks well.

But i miss One Point in the Movie-Renaming Option - "Production" (piont in Details) or "Studio"like Marvel and so on...
you can already use that in the v3 alpha..
I won't invest time to add this to v2
That fine Smile
Latest nightly pops up an error when "search and scrape selected movies" with certain movies, so far "In Time", "When Harry Met Sally..." and "Waterworld".  All of the text fields are populated but all artwork fails to download.
Issue only happening with mentioned three movies so far, all others working fine.
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.animated.AnimatedMetadataProvider.getMovieArtwork(AnimatedMetadataProvider.java:146)
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.animated.AnimatedMetadataProvider.getArtwork(AnimatedMetadataProvider.java:95)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.MovieChooserModel$ArtworkScrapeTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserModel.java:368)
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.threading.TmmTask.run(TmmTask.java:125)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Cheers,

-jj-
I have been trying out 3.0 for a while and love almost all of the changes,
i do however have a question regarding Main Window Size...
I want to set it lower than the standard 1100 (i have TMM on a portait monitor so anything over 1080 spills over to main monitor..)
On the old 2.X versions you could make the main window smaller (you did ofc lose some view area)
I have tried to manually edit /data/tmm.prop but it seems to be ignored.
I can lower the min width of the main window to 1050 or so, but tmm will look awful this small
(2019-01-27, 15:18)mlaggner Wrote: I can lower the min width of the main window to 1050 or so, but tmm will look awful this small
 Yes i understand that not everyone have need of this.
Would it not be possible to have some override in the config if you really want to resize it lower than the hardcoded minimum?
no, if I do not enter a minimum size, users tend to shrink the screen until nothing works...
and the layout managers need some size to calculate with...
Hi here, loving version 3.0, an amazing update so far.

One feature request, could you add Edition as an addable column in the movie browser, I would love to be able to see at a glance which version of the movie in my lists without having to actually click on it.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly build / Developer thread2