• 14(current)
Nightly build / Developer thread
(2020-10-05, 20:30)mlaggner Wrote: okay.. could you post me the launcher.log AND trace.log

launcher.log : https://paste.kodi.tv/sogadufila.kodi trace-log : https://paste.kodi.tv/obudeziwif.kodi
(2020-09-27, 10:22)mlaggner Wrote: you are right - I will re-add this

Thank you so much.
Your support is great and fast.
(2020-10-05, 16:30)myron Wrote: ok, i checked the universalscraper sources, and see where they came from - stay tuned Wink

Hi!  Just checking in on this to see if you were able to add the functionality.  Thanks!
Well, i've seen, that the information is fetched from OMDB.
Unfortunately, when trying this, none movie had this set.
According to OMDB, they removed the support for this https://github.com/omdbapi/OMDb-API/issues/5

So, does a CURRENT scrape with OMDB inside Kodi populate this field?
Or with which Kodi plugin/version do you get this information?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-10-15, 10:25)myron Wrote: Well, i've seen, that the information is fetched from OMDB.
Unfortunately, when trying this, none movie had this set.
According to OMDB, they removed the support for this https://github.com/omdbapi/OMDb-API/issues/5

So, does a CURRENT scrape with OMDB inside Kodi populate this field?
Or with which Kodi plugin/version do you get this information?
Yeah if you scrape using the Kodi Universal Scraper with omdb and the api field populated in TMM it grabs the info.  It's just painful as I have to do it one by one because TMM keeps defaulting to themoviedb.
@mlaggner, are there any nightly versions of the 4.1 branch available for testing? I using Windows, and would love to test the screenshot feature. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
No sorry, there have been too much changes in v4.1 to build a stable nightly yet.. this will come in a few days
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-12-06, 16:04)mlaggner Wrote: No sorry, there have been too much changes in v4.1 to build a stable nightly yet.. this will come in a few days
@mlaggner , thanks.  Understood.

Regards,

Bart
It is possible to add a column in TV-series for OriginalTitle ??

Thanks,
Pepzi
Hi. i will add the column Smile
I think more appropriate on this thread:

Hello,

Just a little problem.
Since a little while, updating a movie, updates the full source.
I'm on today's version (4.1).

Thank you

edit: Although I did not activate the cache or one of its options, it rebuilds, which was not the case before.
I've just checked that and can find nothing here -> just updating one movie scans one movie here. Where did you see that the whole data source is updated? Just in the logs (because scanning only one movie puts the same success message as scanning the whole data source)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi,

So no, I haven't looked at the logs.
More by experience or habit, long time user.
In fact, even when he was updating a single movie it took longer than before.
I did a lot of testing again yesterday on version 2021-01-28 (5:29 am):

I have several portable TMMs, for various sources or different configurations, 3D, BD to SMB and backup BD to USB doc.
Basically, if I ran a full update from all sources straight away, well updating a movie was better, albeit random, but not like before, 3 to 5 seconds for a movie, then that I did not need more than 1 to 2 seconds max.
If I launched an update on a film on DDur 1 = several minutes (DDUR running, running ...)
A new update on the same movie, between 2 and 5 seconds.
Then an update of a movie on DDur 2 = several minutes
Again on DDur 1 film = between 2 and 5 seconds.
Again on DDur 1 film = several minutes.
Sometimes it was good, and other times not, very random, but in any case always longer or very very long ...
Same with other portable TMM, SMB source, USB Doc etc.

I just received :
[2021-01-29]
 * lib: update to Java 15
 * fix: integration of license v2

Perfect !
3 version updated portable TMM, SMB, USB etc. and everything works as before!
Updating a movie is instantaneous, in a second !!!
(2021-01-23, 10:05)wjanes Wrote: Hi. i will add the column Smile

Thank you very much. Working fine
With the latest nightly, artwork scraper selection can't be changed for both movies & tv shows settings. Can't check/uncheck the checkbox.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly build / Developer thread2