The new build (reusing GPU and SSD from the old one)
- TV: Panasonic 60" 1080P Plasma (will be sad to put this in storage for 3 years, but no way I'm moving a plasma overseas)
- Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR626 7.2
- Front Channels: Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Floorstanding Loudspeakers
- Center Channel: Pioneer SP-C22 (replaced the Monoprice pictured)
- Rear Channels: Dayton B652s
- Subwoofer: Monoprice (also getting replaced soon)
- Console: Xbox One, two Controllers
- Controller Adapters: 2x Mayflash N64 Adapters, Mayflash Dolphin Bar
- Controllers: 4x N64 OEM controllers, 4x Wiimotes
- Home Automation: Logitech Harmony Home Control, Samsung SmartThings, Amazon Echo, 3x Amazon Fire tablets (control units) running SmartTiles SmartApp, multiple GE Link WiFi Bulbs, Ecolink Door\Window Sensors, Aeon Labs ZW080 Siren
One of the Amazon Fire tablets running SmartTiles:
The kitchen "computer" - Tronsmart MK908II. Mostly used for recipes\etc., but can also stream off the HTPC for TV Shows\Movies.
Alexa - she's very convenient. "Alexa, turn on the family room" etc. Now if only I could tie her into Kodi. "Alexa, play 'Inside Out' please" would be AWESOME.