DVD-Playback with Samsung DVD-ROM
Sad 
@Kali and supadawg, can you please do a clean installation of todays cvs, (make sure delete xbmc memory save) and test?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i'm can confirm that dvd's play on my xbox (v1.1 pal with samsung). tried several dvd's and they all work. some dvd's take longer to load then others and i have to press "play dvd" twice on some but other than that everything works. Cool
clean installation not working here No
HTPC: Zotac ION 330 on Linux Gentoo/Ubuntu BD Remote (bdremote-ng) 20x4 USB LCD
i can confirm it works now (23 cvs) on a 1.1, didnt before, but it takes an awfull lot of time before it starts the movie Confused
hope that will be fixed
i'm using the 6-25 cvs and it works great. the only thing it does not do is auto-start when inserting a retail encryped dvd. it works great though all you have to do is go to my videos and press play dvd. thanks dev's Smile
(djlink @ june 28 2004,09:27 Wrote:the only thing it does not do is auto-start when inserting a retail encryped dvd.  it works great though all you have to do is go to my videos and press play dvd.  
i have the same issue. definitely something i can deal with til time is there to fix it!

good job guys!
it is still not working. some movies will play parts (not the main menu will be started) and most of the dvd's will not play all. i also did reinstallations (removed the files mentioned in the faq). i don't know if it has something to do with the css because a few original movies are not protected.

regards,

marc
:kickass:

i'll test it when i get in the house using 1.0.0 "stable" version... gotta compile so it may be a bit.
works, would be great to see menu support, but they do finally work
clean install of latest 1.0 version still doesn't work for me. i don't recall version of my xbox, but it was manufactured around this time last year.

when some of you say it takes a while to load dvd, how long are we talking? more than a couple minutes?

thanks!
it works for my xbox (version 1.1). however, i have to click the play dvd button twice before the movie get started. it took probably around 10 to 15 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD-Playback with Samsung DVD-ROM0