ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2016-05-31, 07:34)GFMLS Wrote: I'm wanting to know if there is a way to power on/off Odroid C2 board with a Infrared remote. I've read through the Odroid forums and found Konek's project: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=...587#p94114. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge and skills to re-create his add-on board. I like the ability of shutting down the board without pulling the plug either from the wall or micro USB port. I have a C1+ now and after a few days of being on, the board LED's stop blinking and Openelec freezes. I end up having to re-power the system a lot. I stopped using the C1+ in favor of my Raspberry Pi due to having a RemotePi board setup with it.

I was wondering if anyone has tried using the RemotePi Board with either the C1+ or C2 or if there are any other alternatives I don't know about. Thanks for you time and help.

Sorry, I don't speak english. Sad

For me, the solution of freezes was uncomment the line "disableuhs" in boot.ini.

My c1 is powered by the USB port of the TV (Maybe this can help you).
The c2 is a 24h kodi/seedbox, and the power consumption is around 6w with the HDD in idle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by Nunu_81 - 2016-05-31, 08:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610