ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2016-08-02, 05:47)wrxtasy Wrote: Gotta love Open Source code sharing, devs. building on what has come before, so this is definitely worth mentioning here.

aNORes, has built upon my latest LibreELEC 7.1 / Kodi 16.1 edition and incorporated the latest set of Linux kernel driver modules for V4L-DVB devices to allow modern USB DVB tuners to be connected and work with the old v3.14 Linux Kernel in the C2.

Details and images for this found HERE

Hello @wrxtasy

i have two questions:

1. Do you recommend to use your 7.1 release over your 7.0.2 release (you never mentioned it here in this thread before)?
  2. Do you recommend to use aNORes 7.1 media build release over your 7.1 when I do not use any usb dvb tuner plugged into the odroid c2 directly?

(2016-08-15, 16:01)wrxtasy Wrote: Have you made sure that all Kodi Hardware acceleration is selected to "Always" for all options ?
No I have not seen this issue. I usually just pull up the EPG and that is it.

Yes, hardware acceleration is selected "always" for mpeg2 and mpeg4. I can see that issue only on the libreelec machine, when I fast scroll through my movie library while watching a movie or live tv. The ram runs full until the odroid box freezes. I wrote that already.

However..., my Windows 10 clients with kodi are more intelligent in this case. The ram is not running full. When it reaches the last remaining 10% (round about 400MB of 4GB) of the machines ram, it ends filling the ram.

Is it somehow possible to get this 10% limit to the libreelec machine? Or what else can be done?

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by hoppel118 - 2016-08-15, 23:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610