• 65(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
How about putting some sticker over ir-receiver?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
I've been using an rpi2 running an older Milhouse nightly openelec build. I'd like to replace it with my odroid c2 that's just sitting around. I have a mythtv backend and need support for PVR.mythtv add-on and several other repository add-ons, nothing piracy related, just standard repos.

I need audio pass through and support for up to 7.1. Only need 1080p for the meantime. My mythtv recordings archive is mostly mpeg2.

What build of libreelec should I install?

Sent from my Moto G (4)
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
(2017-01-04, 14:40)digital21cn Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 16:34)pajretX Wrote: Try to blackllist module responsible for IR.

Could you please explain further? how to blacklist the module? thanks.

Try this:
echo "blacklist meson_ir" > /storage/.config/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
and restart the device by typing in reboot

HTH
pX
(2017-01-04, 16:20)afremont Wrote: I've been using an rpi2 running an older Milhouse nightly openelec build. I'd like to replace it with my odroid c2 that's just sitting around. I have a mythtv backend and need support for PVR.mythtv add-on and several other repository add-ons, nothing piracy related, just standard repos.

I need audio pass through and support for up to 7.1. Only need 1080p for the meantime. My mythtv recordings archive is mostly mpeg2.

What build of libreelec should I install?

Sent from my Moto G (4) (typie typie)
The one in post 885.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Looks like it's post 886 in Tapatalk, the tar file, right? How do I make that into a bootable image on a micro SD card?

Sent from my Moto G (4)
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
(2017-01-04, 22:46)afremont Wrote: Looks like it's post 886 in Tapatalk, the tar file, right? How do I make that into a bootable image on a micro SD card?

Sent from my Moto G (4) (typie typie)

Normally find an earlier .img file burn that to the uSD or eMMC, boot into that version, then copy the tar file into the /update folder in storage and reboot. It's usually easiest to do this over a network connection.
(2017-01-04, 14:54)BoxFreak Wrote: How about putting some sticker over ir-receiver?

Yeah, this should be a practical way. Although I'd like to know if there is a 'soft' method...
(2017-01-05, 01:51)digital21cn Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 14:54)BoxFreak Wrote: How about putting some sticker over ir-receiver?

Yeah, this should be a practical way. Although I'd like to know if there is a 'soft' method...
Yes and you have the answer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm running latest LE Alpha and having trouble accessing network shares (vortexbox server) sometimes after booting up. I can access to internet at the same time, and my other devices can access network shares without problem. Reboot, or changing ip-settings (to another static ip) helps usually. I didn't have this kind of problem with Chromebox, is this common problem maybe solved by resetting network after reboot?
Are you waiting for network before starting kodi? It is in Libreelec settings.
Yes I checked that, but it doesn't seem to help. I'll try to check logs later... Just wondered if there's some common problem with this. I also tried with DHCP, but result is same. Strangely Kodi sees my Enigma2 PVR when this occurs, but not Vortexbox-server.
So when you ssh into the c2, can you ping the vortexbox server by name and by ip address?
Ping works with IP, and not by name.

Just realized I didn't add my media by IP, but by server name. I think changing to IP helps... Thank nickr for the tip!

Other question; why can't I type with my usb-keyboard? When I want to input text and onscreen keyboard appears, my usb-keyboards keys (apart from arrows, enter and so on) do nothing? To type I have to navigate on screen keyboard with my real keyboard, and that's not very handy. Big Grin
I'm really not sure about the keyboard. If I want to type something I generally use Kore (an android remote for kodi).
thanks, seemed to work. Wasnt able to see it in real yet.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610