ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-01-10, 04:00)afremont Wrote: I didn't look at the clock speed and I can't check right now, are you clocking it faster than 1.5ghz?
Default is now 1.680GHz, for all Jarvis / Krypton releases.
Personally I'm not going to be spending time trouble shooting this when we already have a Thermally stable platform.

Quote:While I have your attention, the ortek(?) Remote I'm using seems to get stuck on a button down loop sometimes, even though it's not being held down. Clicking it again seems to straighten it out, but the wife gets all in a tizzy over it. I don't think it's a line of sight problem, but who knows. I'm not sure if the remote actually sends button up codes, or if the LIRC module is just wigging out.
I would start by Blacklisting the C2's built in IR receiver to rule out any IR receiver interference:
Code:
echo "blacklist meson_ir" > /storage/.config/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

Quote:Edit:. It is an ortek vrc-1100. I really like that remote. For the money, it's been really good. I'm using the USB dongle that came with it as the built in receiver doesn't seem to see the remote. I don't know if that's because of the blue case covering the built in receiver or what. Think that could be my problem?
IR signals work fine with the Blue Case.

Ultimately you may just have to use the C2's onboard IR and custom program the Ortek using Lirc.
There is a Mini Tutorial for Lirc programming HERE
Examples of Remote Button names are found over here

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by wrxtasy - 2017-01-10, 05:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610