ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-01-16, 08:35)querty1000 Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 12:05)wrxtasy Wrote: Raybuntu's rb-beta releases have all the nice updated AML video sync patches in it at the moment. Its the one to use over all other releases.

Does it have the patches for Frame Packet 3D?

I want to try an upgrade from the wrxtasy Jarvis version I'm currently running to Raybuntu's Krypton build for the C2. Would it be better to start from scratch with a new image or can I upgrade from wrxtasy's version by pasting the tar file into the update folder?

I understand that I need to do some things to accomplish an upgrade to switch to the 32 bit stuff. Can someone point me to a list of what I need to do?

I'm backing up my current setup using win32diskimager for odroid, just in case I need to revert. If possible, I'd rather upgrade (instead of starting from scratch with a new image to my SD card), assuming that it would keep my addons and MythTV configuration in place. If you guys think it would be better to just set it all up again from a new disk image, I can do that. It's all about the most reliable way to make this happen. My wife is scrutinizing it thoroughly, so I'd rather keep confluence too. I know it's not as cool looking, but it's what she's familiar with.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by afremont - 2017-01-22, 00:12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $464.110