ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-02-02, 13:25)kwarco Wrote: So, i ordered myself a Oroid C2 from amazon, I was able to boot and watch some footage, but with an on/off hair-trigger HDMI connection, after a reboot I have nothing but a black screen. Did some research and a lot of people have problems with HDMI cables.
Tried 4 different HDMI cables so far, no luck. Ordered a new premium cable yesterday, no luck Sad
Tried grounding the HDMI port to the RJ45 or USB shield, no luck. Tried a different USB power supply, no luck.
All I get is a distorted boot screen, after that blackness!

What brand/type HDMI cable are you guys using? I would order the official one, but it takes 7 days + shipping time + customs to send it to me (i live in Belgium)
I cannot find a European distributor of the cable official cable…

I'm getting a little frustrated by this issue, thinking about sending everything back and ordering a Wetek box after all Confused

I'm just using 'any old' HDMI cable - nothing special, and usually a random one I pick up. I am connected into an Onkyo amp and then a Sony TV. I DO find that sometimes my amp gets confused and I have to power cycle it (i.e. disconnect the mains feed - not just turn it off on the front of the amp) to get it back, along with power cycling the TV.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by noggin - 2017-02-02, 13:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610