ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
I m not quite sure if I am in the right thread but it seems to fit best in here as this is all about Odroid C2. I was reading about 30 pages of the thread from the beginning… lots of (interesting) information but that did not answer my questions as infos are contradictary (and confusing to me) over time. Search also gave no clear results.

I am having an "issue" with my Odroid C2 running the official build of libreelec 8:

It is propably about CEC (although I m not quiet sure.):
I would like to control the volume of a connected Denon AVR but just get the VolumeBar in the top right corner for "soft volume" control in Kodi. As soon as videos are playing there is no opportunity to control the volume (because of pass-through). On my my Pi3, running the same version of libreelec, tapping on volume control is changing the AVR’s volume directly, means on the AVR. No volumebox is shown.
(sidenote: the Odroid is just connected to the AVR (CEC compatible) and a projector, so no other CEC-device such as a TV.)

Code:
cat /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/edid
does recognize the AVR correctly

Could someone clear up if that is not implemented or a a general known issues?
How could this be solved or does it currently even makes sense to search for a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance for any hints and comments and sorry If I am not posting in the right thread. Keep up the good work Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $40 - by hi2hello - 2017-03-05, 20:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610