ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-03-29, 22:58)infinity85 Wrote: wrxtasy 32 bit mediabuild: Is at least the same up-to-date version as the official one from libreelec.tv and contains afaik some cherry picked patches by wrxtasy, so perhaps not completely the same as official libreelec stuff. But wrxtasy does not include patches without purpose, so it likely won't have negative effects compared to official version Wink
Additionaly - as the "media build" title implicates - there are backported DVB drivers inside, in case you want to connect a DVB tuner to the Odroid.

Many thanks. I will flash then wrxtasy's 32bit build to eMMC. I don't need mediabuild, as I have a separate server where all my tunners are connected, I just need the C2 for media playback over LAN (including Live TV). Are there any Krypton 17.1 builds available? if yes, could you send me the link, I think I see only the 17.0 versions.
Are there any downsides of using the mediabuild in case I don't need any tuner support? I guess not.

And I'm fully fine with 32 bit builds, I just need the most stable and reliable version that works really good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46 - by gurabli - 2017-03-30, 09:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610