ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-04-22, 04:26)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2017-04-21, 23:22)bazzle Wrote:
(2017-04-21, 09:40)wrxtasy Wrote: No sure, but this version has a few tweaked patches, for various issues.

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.fix.black.tar
If I upgrade from your earlier version are there folders I can swap in to save all my add ons etc.
Thanks Bazzle

All aarch64 (64bit) upgrades / downgrades are compatible. That is why the .tar files have aarch64 in their filename.
All Addons, folders, settings etc are preserved as all 64bit Software is compatible.
The standard LibreELEC on the C2 is 64bit.
You just drop the .tar file in the Update folder:

2 Updating LibreELEC using the Samba shares

arm versions are 32bit. If flip flopping between the 32bit<<->>64bit then Software binaries are incompatible and you have to delete Addons. The Addon settings however are still retained in a seperate Kodi folder. You use the commands previously given above before flip flopping between 32bit and 64bit.

If hesitant do a LE System .tar backup using the Settings > LibreELEC configurator first. Store the backup .tar file external from the C2.

@ex_directory,

No idea what you projector does regarding refresh switching. But there are extra patches in my LE Krypton versions missing from the LE Official one.
Just do a .tar update - with the file given above, it will very likely fix your issues.
You can backup your current setup first if unsure.

Hi

might be a silly question but when you note....

Quote:The standard LibreELEC on the C2 is 64bit.

and I have the std 64bit Official LibreELEC install on my C2.

So I popped in the update folder the LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.fix.black.tar file you kindly provided and then rebooted the C2. The C2 booted as it would and progressed to start the update. But up popped a message stating that the update is not compatible with the OS and so would not update. The C2 then booted as normal and the update folder was empty.

I assumes that as the C2 is using the official 64bit LibreELEC then it would be a simple update to your version....?

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46 - by Vimes - 2017-04-22, 11:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610