ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
I finally got around to having some quality time with my C2 on the weekend. All working fine running LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.fix.black.tar. It wouldn't recognise Xbox IR codes but was quite happy with Windows Media Centre codes so I'm using those now.

Some issues though:

1. Occasionally it will freeze for a few seconds while in the menu (not playback). Always comes back again though.
2. It was completely frozen this morning after being on all night. Might be an issue with the slideshow screensaver although I haven't had a problem with it on other boxes. I'll disable that if it happens again.
3. I had to resize the overscan to suit my TV. All looks good in Kodi menu and playback, however the on screen menu and data that you see during playback if you press the menu button are at their original positions and therefore only partially visible.

Kodi database is on a MySQL server and I'm using an SD card if that makes any difference.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46 - by Raymond Luxury-Yacht - 2017-05-01, 00:27

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $464.110