ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-05-02, 01:46)nickr Wrote:
(2017-05-01, 23:52)Vimes Wrote: It looks like I have found a show stopper for my use of the C2....

When I used the Pi3 it worked perfect, in regards to my other Panasonic smart TV DLNA support. On other devices this Raspberry Pi3 would share and play its content through those DLNA TV's etc with no issues whatsoever.

I could not get that to work with the C2.

Everything is enabled in the C2 to allow UPnP / DLNA access and support and yet it simply does not work. No TV can see the media being shared when I access their media sharing options.

I have just placed the Pi 3 back and tested it, before and after it updated to the same latest build as the C2, and it worked perfectly.

The media server options etc can be seen here on one of my TV's....

Plug your C2 into the HDMI port of your TV.

I woke up this morning with that very idea thinking that the issue could have been.....

..which I use for the audio extraction - optical out to my Z5500's. It does not state that it is or isn't DLNA compliant.

I removed that and it works now BUT only if I go into the settings and turn off the library shares and then turn them back on again. Putting the audio extractor back on and it also works fine, again with the proviso it is turned off and back on, the library shares.

I have already selected the delay to halt the C2 from booting until the network is ready but it does seem to need the shares in the UPnP/DLNA to be turned off and on again for them to show.

With the Pi 3 it works fine each and every time, no need to disable or re-enable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46 - by Vimes - 2017-05-02, 09:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610