v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2017-10-31, 02:24)rmrector Wrote:
(2017-10-29, 13:03)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, I'm using kodi 18 with estuary mod. I set fansat to 5. But, it only shows 1, and sometimes it's blank no fanart. What should I do?
And the artwork not autodownloaded, I must go to each movie, then it start downloading Sad

Can you post a link to the Estuary mod you are using? Multiple fanart needs to be handled differently in skins as Artwork Beef doesn't replicate the classic extrafanart interface for them.

By not auto-downloading, do you mean that you need to run the context item "Add missing artwork" for each item before you can see artwork, or that you need to just view the movie in the library window, but it won't load on the home window until you do? If it's the second, then it could be related to some goofy behavior I've seen on the home window and taking a look at the skin could help me narrow down the problem. If the first, double check that the main add-on option "Automatically add artwork for new items" is enabled, and then run the add-on and select "add missing artwork for new items".

Recently I have encountered intermittent errors when Kodi first downloads artwork from fanart.tv which could have a similar effect, when Kodi doesn't successfully get an image from a web service it may not try again until you switch to a different window.
Here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757
Ya, it's the second. I must view all of them one by one Sad

As you can see, some cdart and clearlogo start downloading after I view the movie

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by estuary_enthusiast - 2017-10-31, 03:00
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5