Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2017-11-30, 22:20)rmrector Wrote: @3500 extra fanart is handled just like all other artwork: the URLs from web services are placed in Kodi's database (as "fanart1", "fanart2", and so on), then skins can use InfoLabels to display them individually, or flip through them with Artwork Helper or an add-on free trick (Estuary Mod V2 for Kodi 18 uses Artwork Helper). See the documentation for details on how all artwork is handled in other situations.

@superfaker thanks for stopping by to say so.

@Streggi good to hear that worked.
Hi,

I've got a bug with artwork beef (Kodi 17.6) : it seems to block on a title of an mp3 file which is "Justin Timberlake - 01. Señorita.mp3" (maybe because of the ñ character ?).

I've tried to desactivate / reactivate artwork beef, or uninstall/reinstall it from Kodi, and even uncheck the boxes for the artwork for audio files, but each time I check artworks for movies, I firstly have an error message (saying check logs, but where can I find them ?), and the second time another message with "Justin Timberlake - Señorita" (and this message always stays on the screen, I have to close Kodi).

Thanks for your help...

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by at28 - 2017-12-03, 14:20
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55