Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2017-12-28, 10:00)rmrector Wrote: @semool Yup, the "Season fanart" switch IS broken in the current version. I've fixed up the settings in the next version, so this will be fixed soon now.

I have updated Artwork Beef to version 0.13.0.

I got a wild hair to implement a hefty feature: an option to download all artwork for processed items. It will save them to the same filenames that Kodi uses when exporting (except movie sets, which will be saved to the central directory if configured). It will no longer add new fanart for old items if the old item has local fanart, to avoid duplicates.

There are also options to change the in progress display, with a switch for a final notification and hide the progress bar altogether.
 Loving the download option.  Thanks!  When downloading fanart, extrafanart is put in the movie root folder instead of the extrafanart folder.  Are there any plans for extrathumbs?  Think you did a great job for first release of such a big option.  Thanks, again! Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by bobrap - 2017-12-28, 17:36
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55