v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
@Guilouz Yup! I headed here to let you know the PR was submitted, and Dave made a test build available. Here is a win32 build, or start at the test-build directory and find the platform you need, then pick the one with "PR13352-merge" in the name. In addition to including all artwork, it also gives you access to all artist and album artist artwork from albums and songs, when there are more than one, such as a duet. The first artist artwork is available as "ListItem.Art(artist.clearlogo)", and the second as "ListItem.Art(artist1.clearlogo)", the third "ListItem.Art(artist2.clearlogo)", and so on. The same goes for "Art(albumartist.clearlogo)", "Art(albumartist1.clearlogo)", and so on. Sorry about the miscommunication before, I do appreciate you implementing this into a skin so quickly. The last missing piece is setting extended artwork from the GUI (the music library needs a "Choose Art" dialog like the video library), but they should all be available to skins now.

@lepoilu If you are using Kodi 18 Leia I just found the issue, and I'll have a fix in the next version. If you aren't on Leia let me know, something else is up in that case.

@bobrap If downloading is configured, Artwork Beef downloads all artwork URLs that are attached to a media item, including those it is configured to add from web services (in add-on settings, the middle 3-4 sections). I haven't added an option to leave some of them as URLs (they would still need downloaded and cached by other Kodi instances and when refreshing the item/library, which downloading is meant to prevent), but I may be persuaded. What do you have in mind, what do you need?

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2018-01-14, 01:49
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5