v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
@Axel Foley 
1. Not a bad idea, if you disable all fanart.tv options it may save a duplicate request to fanart.tv (per movie) between the scraper and Artwork Beef.
2. No. No need to delete a bunch of files when migrating. I don't want to encourage folks to throw away all their perfectly good artwork to download fresh gigs from free providers.
3. Which options aren't clear? Describing all options would just make the documentation even larger and more likely that someone will miss some info they need.
4. I'll probably expand on that in time.
5. Kodi seems to be dropping that background progress dialog when it runs very long, I can't seem to do anything about it from the add-on. It wasn't intended to run two at a time.
6. Automatic only on one Kodi, as noted in the First usage documentation.

I'll need a debug log for the error.

Artwork Beef must process all items in the library, and when you reset all movie set IDs it has to process them all again. That looks like reasonable output for step 3. The process halts on a file system error with the movie, which could cause the sets to stay unmatched.

@MB1968 I'll need a debug log to investigate this error.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2018-02-15, 07:06
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5