Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
You need to understand forums a little bit better. "Natural conversation", such as face to face communication, has the benefit of visual and audio cues that go a long way in preventing misunderstandings. Things like facial expressions, body gestures, vocal inflections, etc. Also add in the fact that this is a global forum and not all members are native English speakers.

All those cues are missing on forums, so you need to make allowances for that. We all do. Personally I have been caught out many times when I have re-read my posts and realised it could be interpreted in a manner that was not intended, and I end up editing my posts.

There is nothing else I need to convince you of, and if you want to believe what you believe, then so be it. Smile

To close your account, please make the request here... 291734 (thread)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by Karellen - 2018-03-08, 01:39
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55