v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-04-07, 06:28)rmrector Wrote:
(2018-03-31, 08:36)Mario S. Wrote: Hey rmrector I have a few questions.
in the documentation stands Album artwork was stored in artist information folder but for me artwork beef save the album art in my folder where the music are stored.
The settings for artist information folder in Kodi
Is made.
It's on a smb shared folder , name of the folder music artwork.
Miss I something?
The other files save artwork beef in the music artwork folder and create the the artist name subfolder.
Now my second question is this right that artwork beef created all the subfolders in my music artwork folder or must did that Kodi after scrapping?
After scrapping my artist folder are empty.
Thank you in advance.

If you don't have Artwork Beef configured to "Save album and song art with song files if possible" then this may also happen if Artwork Beef cannot create the folders in the Artist Information Folder. Artwork Beef should be creating any folders it needs in this folder. If it isn't, then there may be some other problem, like permission errors. I'll need a debug log with you running "Add missing artwork" on a couple of affected artists and albums to help further.   
Here are my Logfile when running Artwork Beef for only for testing Album art.
I use two diferent shares for music art smb and for music nfs.
And in the music art folder artwork beef can write files but not the album art all other files okay (clearart , clearlogo , thumb , fanart , fanart1.......)

LOGFILE

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by Mario S. - 2018-04-07, 11:23
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5