Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
@DaveBlake @rmrector 

Wanted to give you a heads up that I got everything working with disc specific (CD) images for both player and in the info page. I don't know why it works but it does and it is a combination of a couple of things (this is with using just the Kodi core capabilities not Artwork Beef, but thought it might be interesting (I am using Aeon Nox Silvo skin):

1) I created a new artwork item as decribed above. discart1 and discart2. All my CD images are labelled discart.png and in the case of multi CD's these are placed in the disc specific folder.
2) In the skin, I changed the variable for the disc image display to:  <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.DiscNumber,1)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(album.discart1)]</value>: change all the 1's to 2's for the second CD image.
3) In the skin, for the player CD image:   <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(MusicPlayer.DiscNumber,1)">$INFO[Player.Art(album.discart1)]</value>, again change the 1's to 2's on a second line for the second CD image.

For whatever reason, Kodi scrapes the disc specific CD images into discart1 and discart2 headings. 

CD images change in both info and player as the disc # changes (which needs to be set in the tags).

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by Rychem28 - 2018-10-29, 03:16

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55