v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-11-03, 20:58)pantherts Wrote: Just recently started using Artwork Beef and am very impressed with it's ease of use and speed!  Quick question about Movie Sets.  For some reason the movie set poster is being assigned to movies where an Animated Poster cannot be found in my library.  I'm using the Aeon MQ 7 skin on Krypton.  I stored the files locally and took a look at the movies in the collection and they all have the same poster...so, I know that it's the skin that's pulling the Animated posters and displaying those in place of what AB is downloading but I don't understand why it's not getting individual movie posters for those particular movies. It seems like AB is seeing that a movie belongs in a collection and just grabbing the same collection poster for each of the movies within that collection.  Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide!
 I'll need more information to narrow this down. If you open the standard Kodi "Choose art" dialog on an affected movie, is the correct image shown as the "Poster" list item? How are your movie files, their artwork, and the movie set artwork arranged on your disk? A couple of screenshots of the file listing should cover it, and include an affected movie.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2018-11-07, 20:48
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5