Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-11-07, 20:48)rmrector Wrote: Just recently started using Artwork Beef and am very impressed with it's ease of use and speed!  Quick question about Movie Sets.  For some reason the movie set poster is being assigned to movies where an Animated Poster cannot be found in my library.  I'm using the Aeon MQ 7 skin on Krypton.  I stored the files locally and took a look at the movies in the collection and they all have the same poster...so, I know that it's the skin that's pulling the Animated posters and displaying those in place of what AB is downloading but I don't understand why it's not getting individual movie posters for those particular movies. It seems like AB is seeing that a movie belongs in a collection and just grabbing the same collection poster for each of the movies within that collection.  Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide!

Same here! Also on the Aeon MQ7. Last AB version(s) movieset management was functional very well, but now there are no effects on moviesets artwork on newest AB version with same settings i used 1 year with other versions.
I also tried other settings, restore AB settings default and make new settings, but now AB not functional with moviesets. I use now again MovieSet Artwork Automator again, but thats not the solution cause its skipping clearlogo cause change of naming convention and also animatedposter.gif and animatedfanart.gif not functional for MovieSet Artwork automator. @rmrector  Can you please provide 2 older versions of AB to compare results? You made the general "read in" algorithm a lot faster with the most recent update. I think it has something to do with it.

EDIT: Updating from 0.22.0 to 0.22.1 and resetting settings solved the problem Smile

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by chrissix - 2018-11-09, 18:28

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55