v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-12-11, 02:32)wallacebw Wrote: After using AB to successfully download artwork to local storage (same path as media), if I export my library to separate files, the created (or updated) NFO file lists the URL of all the art with the web urls (http:// image.tmdb.org/.... for example).   If I import the library to a second kodi pc, will it reference the local artwork or use the urls listed in the NFO?
The artwork links contained in the NFO Files are a backup in the event no local artwork is available. Kodi will always use Local first. As long as your artwork is correctly saved with the movie file, Kodi will find it.

Also, if you are Exporting and you have local artwork already available, then do not export the Images when asked or they may be overwritten with an inferior quality.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by Karellen - 2018-12-11, 02:52
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5