v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-03-14, 12:56)quebert Wrote: I don't know if this is a skin or a Artwork Beef question, I think it's AB so I'll ask here.  For songs that have a guest artist is there a way to get it to cycle thru fanart from both artists? I checked 4 songs, and in the library view they all come up under both artists. But, I only get fanart for the main artist. This isn't a big deal to me, but I'm curious if I'm doing something wrong, I looked thru the settings in AB and the skin I use (Nox Silvo)  and don't see anything. I do have multifanart enabled and fanart downloaded for the artists in question. I'm running 18.1 if that matters.

Don't think AB has anything to do with this.  Kodi has new labels available to strings namely
Code:
listitem.Art(Artist[n].thumb)
where the second artist on a song would be Artist1, etc and I think it works for any arttype.  It's up to the skinner to decide when/if to display these additional artists.  I can't think of a way off the top of my head how a single multiimage control could combine fanart from say both artist and artist1.  Maybe using the fadelabel instead there's some way to inter-leave fanart from different artists.  (I haven't tried using the fadelabel method at all so don't know all the ins-and-outs of displaying art this way).

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by scott967 - 2019-03-14, 22:34
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5