Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
Hello, I'm currently running Kodi 18.1 on a Shield TV and have artwork beef setup to download art for my movies/tv/music to storage (works great!), but I am running into some strange behavior with movie sets that I can't seem to figure out. I'm trying to setup movie set artwork to download to storage using the "central directory" and "subfolder" setting. When I turn this on and run artwork beef folders are created for each movie set, however only one piece of artwork is stored in the folder. The other files are placed in the root central directory. Using the example from the wiki it looks something like this: 

... /[central movie set info directory]/poster.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/Movie Collection Name/fanart.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/fanart1.jpg

This repeats resulting in these files getting written over many times and causing almost all the movie sets in my library to share the same artwork-- if for example the last set processed was xmen, and it overwrote [central movie set info directory]/poster.jpg, all the movie sets in my library would now have the xmen poster. It looks something like this:

... /[central movie set info directory]/Movie Collection 1 Name/fanart.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/Movie Collection 2 Name/banner.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/poster.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/fanart1.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/banner.jpg
... /[central movie set info directory]/fanart2.jpg 

I can post logs once I get home later but thought I'd go ahead and post this incase anyone had an idea-- perhaps I am just doing something wrong?

If you have any ideas it would be appreciated! Cheers

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by Kokopelli13 - 2019-03-26, 23:22

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55