Beta Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
@teeedubb The documentation has all the actions that be triggered externally. 
This is a bad idea, it puts unnecessary load on the web services that make all this possible. Artwork Beef will look up artwork for old media items after a time on its own, designed to be nicer to the web services.

@Kokopelli13 That's an odd one. I will need a log.

@Eagle10PT 
(2016-02-05, 12:08)rmrector Wrote: READ THIS if you are having problems

Make sure you have the latest version of Artwork Beef (see the change log for the latest version available). Include (1) the exact version numbers of Kodi, Artwork Beef, and the OS you are using along with (2) a detailed description of the problem in a post here on the thread. I will need (3) the Kodi debug log file to fully understand your problem; while recording the debug log run the process that you are having trouble with. If there are relevant lines in the standard log then I might be able to work with those (for those intermittent problems that are difficult to catch in a debug log), and (4) the artwork report (userdata/addon_data/script.artwork.beef/artwork-report.txt) can also have some useful info. Configuration for Artwork Beef is can be complicated, so it may be helpful to post (5) your Artwork Beef "settings.xml" file (remove the lines that include "apikey" or "fanarttv_key" if you have set them in the configuration) - it can be found in "userdata" next to the artwork report. If your problem is with identifying local artwork, (6) a screenshot or listing from the file system for an affected media item and its artwork can also be helpful. The more items you include, the more likely it is I can help you.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2019-03-28, 02:20

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork55