v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-04-14, 15:43)manfeed Wrote: It works well, only glitch for me was when there was only one image available, in that case the same image kept repeating itself
I did it the same way first and I noticed that too - not very eyecandy!
I threw out all those "multiimage via fadelabel" codes and changed them to the "ArtworkHelper codes". The only downside is that ArtworkHelper is now a skin dependency. But it works just as fast and very good.
And it's working without the repeating effect and does not "flicker/pulsing/changing"
https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwor...orkhelper/

My multiimage Extrafanart:
Code:
plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&&arttype=fanart
My multiimage Characterart for Movies:
Code:
plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&&arttype=characterart

My multiimage Extraposter i use with the alternative &&amp chain cause that way i can exclude the main poster, i use only max 9 cause until this count i can run multiimage also in integer mode:
Code:
plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/?image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster1)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster2)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster3)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster4)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster5)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster6)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster7)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster8)]&&image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster9)]

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by chrissix666 - 2019-04-14, 16:48
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5