v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-04-14, 15:43)manfeed Wrote: @rmrector 

I adapted my skin Aeon Tajo to work with your new approach for artworks with fadelabels according to https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwor...onfreefun/

It works well, only glitch for me was when there was only one image available, in that case the same image kept repeating itself, but there was a small -though noticeable- fade on/off on the image every "x" seconds (when the image was set to change in the fadelabel). Then I started to try a new method and I would like to know your opinion about it; instead of the fadelabel I use this:

...in MyVideoNav.xml, after that I only need to put an image control like this:

xml:

<control type="image">
            <left>1000</left>
            <top>100</top>
            <width>500</width>
            <height>300</height>
            <fadetime>250</fadetime>
            <aspectratio aligny="bottom" align="center">keep</aspectratio>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(9999).ListItem.Label]</texture>
            </control>

...in the xml's views to display the rotating fanarts, I don't even need to use a multiimage control and the image keeps steady when there's only one.

It seems to work well, but I don't know whether there could be any downside that I'm not aware of...

Thanks!

The fadelabel trick has a randomization option, but that's the only downside I see.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2019-04-14, 19:31
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5