v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-07-09, 14:24)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-09, 14:05)sniferx1 Wrote: @chrissix I thought when you scan a new movie as per the AB settings it should automatically should download the image next to the movies.

Method you stated very problematic as when I add a new movies it will automatically scan for all artworks but I need to manually select again for the Animated stuff....

Don’t you think this is a small bug as it’s
Not downloading them without a Manuel intervention from the user?
sure, you mentioned the bulk/batch method in addon functions (practically on the first pass), i mentioned the single per entry choose method in context menu (practically for making single exchanges afterwards).

I had also error problems on the first try the bulk/batch method, my problem was that it doesn't like if there was any of this artwork type (animatedposter/animatefanart) scanned into libary before.
i used -> ArtworkBeef functions -> Remove Artwork for Media Type -> Movies -> animatedposter and then animatedfanart.
After this the download and scan function worked without problems like a charm.
(i didn't try out characterart function cause have done that all manually already)

Thanks @chrissix. I will give this a go soon.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by sniferx1 - 2019-07-09, 14:30
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5